11- crazy

smut.

"y'all confuse me, are you dating or not cause your awful close if you aren't" madi looked from to to me then back to noah. "no we aren't dating, just close that's all" noah spoke and moved his hands too my waist. "so what's going on between you too because you guys are awfully flirty too?" madi was almost exactly like addison, asking every question she could. usually i would blow up at her, she always asked about me and noah and how we are doing, like she cares. "so friends can't be flirty? don't know that was a whole rule book with friends?" i answered her and a sassier tone then i would have liked.

"dixie!" noah yelled but not loud enough to scare me. "dude i'm sorry ok?" i looked back at him, noah looked like he was going to punch me or fuck me and i don't know what one. i would prefer him fucking me. "that's it" noah picked me up "noo" i kicked my legs around. "calm down principessa" noah never spoke spanish often so it made it special when he did. every time i got butterflies, that would be illegal how many times he does that too me. i did stop kicking him and relaxed in his arms.

he took me to our room and put me on the bed. "you have too be nice. and i'm surprised you guys are getting along a little. and i hate you. and i love you" he paced around the room ranting about me too, me. "are you mad or not?" i asked grabbing his arm. "no, wait yes, nvm no. maybe?" he stopped and looked at me. "why?" it was always why. he laid down putting his arms under mine and pulling me up on his chest. "i can't have the girl of my dreams. even if she's right here with me there will always be something wrong."

"nothings wrong noah" i sat up onto his chest. "love, hearing you say that's makes me go crazy" noah spoke holding onto my thigh. "how crazy" i smirked knowing we where both horny as fuck. "fuck you" he pulled me down and started making out with me, of coarse i did back. after around 10 minutes i pulled back "let's not be a tease now" and continued kissing him. he tugged my shirt asking for consent, i nodded and he took it off. his hands making their way to my bra clip and taking that off, never breaking the kiss. he pulled back and stared at me smiling. i continued kissing him as he tried to take off his shirt. "nuh uh" i grab noah's hand and stop him so i can take it off for him, throwing it somewhere around the room. he slowly moved down kissing my neck, then my chest and my stomach, reaching just above my shorts. he looked up asking for permission, i nodded in return. after tearing both my underwear and shorts off he starting at my now nude body. he took his pants and boxers off letting them fall just beside the bed.

noah's pov:

i flipped us over as i kissed down her body leaveing hickeys till i got down to her dripping pussy and took 2 fingers massaging her folds and clit. i knew she liked as she wouldn't stop moaning. "n-oah no te-asing" she moaned out from under me. i moved back up making sure she was comfortable, she nodded not wanting me to stop and put her legs above my shoulders, putting my tip in. she grabbed my arm as i stopped waiting for her to adjust. dixie tapped it letting me know she was ready. i pounded into her groaning with her screaming and moaning under me. "FUCKKK NOAH IM GONNA CUM" she screamed with me thrusting into her. i just hummed back at her letting her know she could, her squirting all over my dick and abs.

after a while we both hit our highs at the same time. "y-our on the pill right?" i groaned out barely even able to form the sentence. "mhm" she mumbled back before we both squirted at the same time. our juices mixing together inside of her then dripping out.

i heard the front door open. "dix, come on go get dressed" i flopped beside her before grabbing our clothes. "madi was here... the whole time" she looked at me worried as i helped her get dressed. "we are home!" i heard erika yell from down the hall. "fuck you" dixie fell as soon as she got up. "need help?" i chuckled and picked her up taking her to the bathroom. "you took my virginity" she mumbled as i put her down on the toilet. "dixie! you never told me that!" i yelled back at her surprise, she really trusted me that much. "now you know" she shrugged it off and i left going back to the kitchen.

a/n:
dixieandnoah0925 made me do this.

i cringed so much writing this.
now i'm going to go disappear