Disclaimer

Hello everyone! It's been a wack couple years, but I hope y'all are ready to hear from me again. And not only that, but me??? Back in the ML fandom? In 2021? Apparently more likely than you think.

But besides that, let me tell you why I'm here. So over the weekend, some teenagers on Twitter dot com tried to cancel me because of my Sweet Sin book. Apparently, it's illegal and pedophilic to age up characters to write sexual scenarios of said characters. I'm a disgusting and filthy human being who needs therapy because of this.

So, it's not actually illegal to do that. It would be more illegal and pedophilic if I, as an adult, kept them their age and had them doing sexual scenarios. If I do do that, you can actually cancel me lmao. But since I'm NOT doing that, you can continue to support me.

Anyways, because of my raging sense of spite towards these teenagers, I'm going to revamp this fanfic. It has its flaws, and my writing style has changed a lot over the past couple years, so don't mind me while I do this.

If you're a previous fan, welcome back! If you're a new reader, welcome to the clown show that is this Miraculous Ladybug fan fiction.

Disclaimer

All characters, with the exception of my akumas, are owned by that one guy names Thomas Astruc. I hate the guy, but I obviously can't claim these characters as my own, so they're his characters and whatnot.

Characters are aged up to be 18 years of age in the story due to the minor sexual scenarios that are mentioned in this fic. Also yes, I know that the age of consent in France is 16, and yes, I know that the school systems are also different as well, but let's just pretend so that everything that happens in this fic can happen.

If any of my akumas share similarities with any of the akumas in the show, please be advised that it is completely and strictly coincidental. I originally wrote these fanfics back in 2016, when there was only two seasons of Miraculous Ladybug.

If any of the following upset you, you do not have to consume my content, nor do you have to address to me (unless you want to give me an ego boost). Thank you!

I'm going to try to post one chapter a week. To edit each chapter to its fullest and make changes that I feel happy with. Thank you for your patience and I hope you enjoy! It's time for round two of these obscenely dense children.

Love, Mimi