One

She lands quietly on the terrace, the time was a little past midnight, her feet only lifting the smallest amount of dust. Her transformation wears off and she was back to being a regular Parisian citizen. A ladybug kwami twirls in the air several times before floating over to the girl's shoulder.

"Another job well done, Marinette!" Tikki says as she nuzzles into the girl's cheek.

Marinette chuckles lightly, holding the kwami in her hand."Thanks, Tikki. There's cookies on the desk so you can snack on." Tikki nodded quickly, rushing inside as Marinette opened the trapdoor to her room. She went down the ladder and padded across her room, turning the lamp on to witness Tikki enjoying a chocolate chip cookie. Marinette giggled quietly and grabs a pink marker that was sitting on her desk before going to bed.

Marinette flops down on her bed with a tired sigh, rolling up the sleeve of her long sleeve pajama shirt. And as if on cue, green ink slowly appeared on the inside of her forearm.

"It's truly bittersweet to leave you on such a beautiful night like tonight."

The handwriting was neat and seemed to almost glow as she read it. She hums softly, bringing her marker to her mouth, popping the cap off with her teeth. She passes two fingers across her arm until the green ink disappeared, leaving her space to write.

"Unfortunately, I don't have as much spare time as you do."

Marinette's handwriting was usually large, but when it came to communication through skin, she learned to minimize the size of her writing to fit a longer message. She watches as the pink started to fade off her skin, allowing a few seconds before the green ink started to appear again.

"Surely you could spare some time for Caturday?"

Marinette couldn't help the snort that slipped past her lips and quickly scribbled back.

"Caturday?"

"It's the day of the week where I get your full attention."

"And what day is that?"

"It's every day that ends with the suffix -end, and I must say, you've been pro-cat-stinating a lot."

Marinette laughs and she brings a hand to her lips to silence herself when Tikki looked up at her sleepily from her desk. She mouths an apology before wiping at the ink.

"Good night Chat Noir."

Marinette writes this slowly, with strokes gentle as if she was doing calligraphy. She stared at the pink ink for what seemed like forever, long enough that she decides to get up to turn off the light. Even after pulling Tikki's blanket over her tiny, sleeping figure and tucking herself into her blankets, Marinette notices the pink ink was still on her arm.

"He must have fallen asleep." She murmurs, blinking slowly. She settles into her pillows, humming softly in comfort. It had been a long night, after all.

Marinette was drifting to sleep when she feels the ghost a touch on her skin. She attempts to blink the sleep away, raising it to see his final words in the moonlight.

"Good night, my lovely Ladybug."

Marinette hums contently and she closes her eyes, allowing sleep to take her gently and quickly.

The next morning, Marinette woke up with a new message.

"Good morning my lovely lady! Hope you wonderful day today and hopefully we can partake in Caturday today."