27| Dangerous Blade.

Guys, i had to put a reminder

Guys, i had to put a reminder. I keep on forgetting  i'm editing a book😀.

ABUJA, NIGERIA.

"Marriage?" Hajiya Khadijah repeated cutting out the sudden tension that enveloped the room.

"Yes... Khadijah..this is Fadeela's demand." Alhaji Abdurrahman sighed massaging his temple.

"Then do as she requests." Hajiya Khadijah dropped making Alhaji Abdurrahman to immediately whip his head towards hers.

"Are you out of your mind Khadijah? did you realized what you just said?"

"Yes i'm in my right senses! what will happen if she's to spill what we've been hiding for years?! Jalilah will be so heartbroken and she will never forgive us, do you want that to happen? do you still want to repeat the  mistake?"

"I know all these okay! i know the consequences, but getting married to Fadeela is an absolute no for me Khadijah! how can i break the promise i made to you on our wedding night? just because of a silly woman?!"

Hajiya Khadijah sighed and held his hands.
"I know you're doing this for me, but you have to also reconsider the consequences of not meeting up to Fadeela's demands habibi."

"I've always listened to your advises all my life but i'm sorry to say..i won't do that this time around."

"And don't." He said pointing a finger at her. "Even try to stop me. I know exactly how to handle Fadeela!" with that, he left the room banging the door on his way. Hajiya Khadijah burst out in tears hugging a pillow to her chest.

"Ya Allah, see us through." She cried.

***
Seeping a hot coffee while watching the 8pm news gives Jalal the absolute relaxation that he needs. He changed the news channel to Nat geo wild when he saw they weren't airing any important activities.

He dropped his mug of coffee when a knock came through the door and headed to the entrance. As expected she was the one.

Jalal sighed while she smiled widely showing her set of white pearl teeth and brushed his hair with her hands as she usually does.

"Assalamu Alaikum hubby." She said trudging inside the parlor.

"Wa Alaikissalam wifey, but yout presence isn't exactly appreciated here at this moment." He said resuming his earlier position and taking a sip of his coffee.