Lesson- Hange Zoe

Warnings

Mention of drugs, degrading/praise kink, overstimulation, edging, choking, slapping, hair pulling, squirting, pussy eating, rough sex, mommy kink

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

It was a regular 4th of july, and I and Hange decided to go out and hang out with friends. It's been a while since you've seen the others, so this was the perfect time to see them. "Did you grab the champagne out the fridge?" I asked my girlfriend as she was fixing her sleeves on her suit. "Yeah babe, It's in the car. Did u get the weed?" She said with a smirk. "Oh you know I do." I grabbed the weed from Hange's top drawer. When only use on special occasions.

This year, the 4th of july celebration was going to be held at Levi's mansion across town. He acts like he doesn't want to see us, but he loves us. As we made our way to the mansion, Hange kept getting us lost. It's been a while since she's been over there. As we kept making turns, she became frustrated. At this rate, she would break the steering wheel. In an effort to calm her down, I put my hand on her thigh and rubbed it slightly. "Hey, it's alright, we should be on the right—" I interrupted by a hand swatting me away. "Y/n, I get your trying to help, but your being a pain." She furrowed her brow. "Babe, just relax. We're gonna make it there." I tried to reassure them.

Hange has been really stressed about work for the pass week. All I can do right now is to be her peace and calm her down; but it didn't go as I planned. "Could you just stop y/n?! I can't focus!" She raised her voice at me causing me to jump. " Why do you have to be such an ass! I'm just tryna help. But if you don't want my help, that's fine." I turned my legs away from her and looked out the car window until we finally made our way to the house.

After we parked, I didn't even bother to wait for her to open the door for me. I closed the car door and smoothed my backless dress down. Based on her previous actions, Hange felt bad. "Hey y/n, I'm really sorr-" I cut her off. "Don't worry about it, let's just go see everyone." I stated checking my long slicked ponytail on my phone. We soon made our way inside, and Hange took one hand to my hip and pulled me to her. "Don't start that attitude shit while we're here y/n." She whispered into my ear leaving chills down my spine.

But I was feeling bratty today, and I wanted to be petty. "Okayy I won't." I bat my long eyelashes at her to look innocent which made her roll her eyes at me. As we were mingling with everyone, me and Hange ended up getting separated. This was the best time for me to cool off a bit after the disagreement we had on the way here. As I pushed passed a crowd of people, I walked to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water from the fridge. As I was taking a few sips, I felt a pair of hands grab my hips and turned me around.

"Hey sweetheart, it's been a while." My ex girlfriend Yelena was the culprit. I should've known. As fine as she was, she loved to give other women her attention. She's still up to her old tricks after I broke up with her 2 years ago."Hey cheater." I turned around and crossed my arms. "Damn, it's like that now?" She dramatically put her hands to her chest to act offended. " But I gotta say, you soo look good in that Backless dress you got on~" She ran her muscular hands down my body feeling every curve. Even though I hate Yelena's guts, I decided to play along to get Hange jealous.

In fact, it did, as they were looking for me, she spotted Yelena running her hands down my back and whispering in my ear. What pissed her off more was the fact that my ex spotted Hange too and looked them dead in her eyes. Before anything could go any further, Hange grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me out the house. "Ugh, Hange Zoe let me go! I'm trying hang out with my friends." I groaned trying to free myself from her strong grip.