My Domain- Sukuna pt.2

Here's Pt. 2 of the Sukuna story
Enjoy

Sukuna was not done with me. He folded me in a full nelson. and pumped himself upwards harder than he has before. He relishes in the feeling of your tightness around him as he holds you securely, his thrusts becoming more intense and powerful as he takes you again and again, his breathing growing ragged as he feels his release building once again. He groaned as your pussy gripped him for dear life.

3rd Person

"Mmm look at that~ So sexy~" Sukuna forced the woman's head down to look at herself. She could watch herself going in and out of him in this folded position. She watched myself spray all over myself and on him below her. Sukuna continued to pump more cum in her with purpose. He takes in her every movement and sound, his own pleasure soaring as he brings her to the brink once again, his release hot and pulsing inside of her as he groans out his ecstasy.
"Ah, you're such a good little slut aren't you~Come with me." He drills into her keeping his hard and fast pace. She couldn't help but to enjoy the sight of his and her cum oozing out her and it made her more hungry for him than before. Sukuna plasters another smirk across his face watching her reaction with dark desire in his eyes as he traces circles over her skin with his fingers, his own desire rekindled by the sight of her covered in their combined fluids.

"Let's see how many more times I make you writhe in pleasure." As you come undone under his touch, his own pleasure building as he picks up speed and intensity, his body moving in perfect harmony with yours as you both hurtle toward ecstasy once again.
"There you go~ Give in to the pleasure. Let it consume you~" You sprayed all over him below once more and let out another string of moans. Sukuna wanted to make sure that he had made his mark on you, body and soul. He moves you into position and spreads your legs wide, his eyes darkening with desire as he spits on your asshole, licking his lips hungrily before entering you deeply. Meanwhile, he also uses his powers to form another thick erection and enters your other entrance. He then leans down and kisses you roughly, his own pleasure growing with each passing second. He begins to move in sync with himself, each thrust hitting you in just the right spot and sending electric waves of pleasure through your body.

1st Person

"Yeaaah this what I want to see~ Open it up for me cum slut~ Do it~" As he drills into me with determination, he trails spit down my throat and makes me swallow it. I smirked in a lust drunk haze. He smirks back and we shared a sloppy kiss savoring the taste of my saliva mixed with his own as he kisses you deeply, his thrusts never stopping even as the intensity between us grows. Yet again he chases his own release. He admires the sight of his cum spraying out of me and grins wickedly, his own pleasure reaching its peak. The sounds of the cum sloshing around in my body fueled his hunger more. He grabs me by throat and spoke degrading words once more. I began to smile in a lust drunk haze.

"Ahhhh yess daddyy!!" My eyes rolled back as I smiled. Before I completely come down from my high, panting heavily, Sukuna pulls out and presents his cock to my mouth, his eyes seeping in pools of feral desire as he waits for you to give him pleasure.
"Open wide, my dear. Let me feel that pretty little mouth of yours." I looked him in the eyes and took him in completely. He watched as my eyes watered and beads of spit mixed with cum dribbles down to my breasts. He watches me take his dick completely into my mouth, feeling the pleasure building inside of him as he strokes in and out of my glossed lips.

Take all of me. You're such a good little servant. He grasps the back of my head and drives into your mouth with more force, desperate for the release that he knows you can give him. He cums down my throat and reaches down for another kiss. Our sinful escapades lasted for several hours. Eventually I cum all over him and myself once again and he let out the biggest final load into me. He stayed in me not to spill a single drop out. He positioned me on my back still remaining inside me and reached for his phone. He pressed record so he could pull out and watch the large amounts of cum ooze and spill out of me.

"You're such a good little cum slut, my dear. Look at all this cum oozing out of you." He hisses in sensual pleasure as he watches with satisfaction as the cum continues to flow from my pussy.

"I love it daddy." I said looking into the camera. He smirked grabbing my chin still keeping the camera on me. Sukuna looks down at me, his grip firm on my chin as he stares into the camera.
"That's right, my dear. You love being my slut and taking all of my cum. You love it when I take control and use you~ And you're going to keep coming back for more, aren't you?"

"Yes daddy. u own me. my body belongs to you." I said into the camera. Ever since that day, he has completely corrupted me, mind, body, and soul. I soon became his personal sex slave and mistress of his cursed domain reigning at his side. The next time i saw my team, they were shocked that i shared a throne with Sukuna. I sat in his lap carressing his chest as he watches the warriors die bloody deaths at the hands of his henchmen. We share a sloppy passionate kiss.

I mean damn this was long LMAO but I hoped you all liked it. See y'all in the next one<3