📦Moving in 📦

Today was the day
I was moving into the hype house
My bestfriend, Mia hayward had invited me.
Soon after I had told my followers on tiktok that I was moving into the hype house, they flipped out
My comments flooded with "maybe she will find a boyfriend" or "she is prob going for clout" and stuff like "the hype house is gonna be ruined."
But, I didn't listen to them as well as I thought I did.

"Are you almost here!?" Mia said over the phone, clearly impatient for me to come like a puppy waiting for their owner to come home from work.
"Oh my god, chill child!" I said over the phone.
"Hey Mia, guess what?" I say pulling up to the hype house.
"What!?" Mia said excited.
"Look outside." I say laughing a little bit.
Not even 5 seconds and Mia peeks through the window with a smile on her face.
She ran right outside soon as I get out of my strawberry red colored jeep.
"Oh my god ur here!!!" Mia screamed so happy.
"Oh my god I'm so happy to see u!" I say hugging me as she hugs back.
"Let's get ur stuff into the house and then introduce u to everyone." Mia said walking towards the back of my car were she had saw my bags and boxes with my belongings.
(Time skip to after we had got everything into my room and had got my room situated.)
(U can imagine ur room however u want)
"Looks nice." I say nodding my head slowly.
"Sure does." Mia says high-fiving me.
"Ready to meet everyone molls?" Mia says looking at me.
"I think." I say laughing a little.
"You'll be fine! Let's go!" Mia says grabbing my hand.
Once we walk down the stairs I see a lot of familiar faces considering I came here almost everyday.
"Ok molly, this is nick, Ryland, Alex, Kouvr, Thomas, Connor but you can call him paper, Patrick but u can call him patty, Calvin, Jake, baron, Charli, Dixie, chase, Michael, jack and James, sienna, and that should be it!" Mia said really quickly.
"Nice to meet you all!" I say looking at everyone.
As I was looking at everyone I quickly realized that a couple of boys were staring at me and they were pretty cute.
(Time skip to later when it was about 10:15 pm and I walk downstairs to see everyone chilling out in the kitchen area blasting music on speakers that were in the dinning room area)
I had recognized the songs that they would play constantly throughout the house speakers, rap.
I like rap, it's ok. But when it comes to 80's and 90's music, oh boy I love that music.
I go over and sit at the counter next to I believe Calvin and Kouvr.
"Your Kouvr right?" I ask turning to the right to a beautiful girl.
"That's me! Aren't u molly?" Kouvr asked.
"Yup!" I say popping out the "p"
I get up and walk over to the table that
Mia was sitting at and sit next to her.
"Hey." I say to Mia.
"Hey molls!" Mia said back.
I look across from me to see a black haired boy, he was pretty cute.
That's when he did the cutest thing,
He smiled.
I know that when a boy smiles it's nothing but this boys smile was everything.
And of course I smiled back.
"This music sucks." The boys said, which I believed was chase.
"I mean it's ok but, we should switch it up." The boy said.
"I can agree with u." I said as I laughed a little.
"Here, play a song, I wanna see ur taste in music." Chase said passing me his phone that played the obnoxious music over the speakers. "Oh ok thanks." I smiled at chase.
I searched up "invisible touch" by Genesis.
(Now is the time that you can play the song above.)
I tap the song and press play and hand the phone back to chase. "Oh good song!" Chase says looking at his phone. "Thanks." I said smiling.
Sooner or later, me and chase get up from the table and start singing and dancing. I can tell everyone was recording this.
"NOTHING COULD GO WRONG!" Chase yelled singing along to the song pretending to hold a microphone in his hand. "WELL NOW I KNOW!" I yell singing alone to the song that was blasting through the speakers of the house. "SHE HAS A BUILT- IN ABILITY!!" Me and chase yell at the same time dancing around and laughing as everyone was recording us and laughing.
"SHE TAKES EVERYTHING SHE SEE'S!!"
"AND NOW IT SEEMS, IVE FALLEN, FALLEN FOR HER!"
"EASY-COME ATTRACTION!!"
Once the song was finished, everyone was laughing and having fun.