Magic?

Immy shook the owl rapidly with no regard for the time. Crystal tears streamed down the boy's face, he even ignored the fact that the owl could talk. While he fluffled the mysterious owl's feather he noticed something. It was cold and solid, so he pulled it out of the owl's wing. It was a staff? It was decorated with a pink crystal that resembled a cat and it has purple sparkes emanating from the staff as if it was a water bottle leaking water. The boy frantically rubbed his eyes, awed by what he sees. It looks like one of those staffs from anime? He poked his slender finger into the middle until it touched the glistening heart that stayed in the middle of the staff. A ray of light beamed into Immy's eyes as he held his hands in front of his face, trying to shield himself from the heavenly light radiating from the staff. Luminescent butterflies swarmed the boy's face, he waved his hands back and forth. To his dismay that didn't save him from what would transpire...

Immy felt his stomach spiral as the air turned a pink shade. Crystals pummelled his face as his hair was untied. He scrambled for his ribbon to no avail until he's slammed onto the cold, rose-quartz  flooring. 

"Thou shall not proceed-" A weird voice muttered as the voice echoed through out the entire room.

"Bitch who are you?" Immy asked as he cocked his head like a bird.