chapter 6

The next day at 8am draco woke up to a loud scream . He jumps up running to Dylans room that appeared when he came back from diagon alley  picking the small boy up and hugging him to his chest. After a hour of reassurance and back rubs the small boy is calm dressed in Draco's arms and the two reach the common room Dylans eyes light up when he sees pansy
She sees the tear stains and scoops him up

"Good morning sweetie " she says softly
" Mornin" he replies softly

As the two talk draco heads to his room to grab Dylans stuffed snake paci and blanket putting them and some colors and coloring books and story books for him in a bag just in case he needed them. Rushing back down stairs he sees that they didn't notice his absence as pansy was telling him about all the animals they had met in comc (care of magical creatures) of course majority sugar coating alot of it . All while Dylan listened entrapped in the descriptions. The other Slytherins watched silently cooing at the sweet boy. Draco saw that there was a notice for a house meeting tomorrow night specifically asking everyone to ask their parents to attend. Instantly draco knew this was about Dylan. Walking over to pansy and Dylan he told her that he needed to see Severus she nodded and took the bag from draco sitting on one of the couches wrapped Dylan in his blanket and started to read to him it being a Saturday breakfast was untill 10.

Draco turns heading to his godfathers quarters. Knocking he's told to come in which he does.

"Uncle sev what should we do about Dylan" draco questions
"Well we need to contact your father and mother" Severus states
"We should go there after breakfast"draco replies
"Agreed put a glamour on him untill after breakfast then we will head to the manor if we can pull some strings we might be able to get permanent guardianship of him"
"That would be perfect uncle sev"
"Well you him and the other Slytherins head to the great hall you know the password to my quarters meet me back here I need to pen a short letter to Lucius so he and cissa will be expecting us"
"Alright meet you here"

Draco heads back to the common room nodding to the prefects he was ready to head to the great hall. Everyone heads down in formation with draco and Dylan in the middle sitting down a sippy cup  full of apple juice and plastic dining wear replace the glass in front of Dylan. He carefully loads Dylans plate with fruit and some eggs and bacon. Dylan happily eats seeing him eating draco begins to as well .