chapter 7

After breakfast the two make there way to Snape's quarters and sit on the couch untill he arrives draco wraps dylan up in his blanket and gives him his stuffy and paci humming to him softly knowing that the floo will more then likely upset or cause the child to freak out about 10 minutes later Severus walked in

"Are you ready draco"
"Yes I put Dylan to sleep as floo will probably upset him "
"Good idea I remember when you were young floo travel would make you extremely fussy "

With that the two men floo to Malfoy manor and are greeted to narcissa and Lucius waiting 
"Draco for now take him and go with cissa while me and your father talk tell your Mother what we know I'll show her the paperwork when I'm done "

****A few  hours later ***

Lucius sits there shocked at the news

"We have to tell Tom and Bella "
" I know but getting him away from Albus is more important "
"Your right I'll head out right now to get the paperwork go talk to our lord about you adopting him I can get it done I just don't want Tom to lose his mind "
"Alright send him a letter now to come here him and Bella "
"On it "
Severus walks from the office to the parlor to see ALOT of shopping bag and Dylan playing with some new toys

"Cissa was this necessary he has alot of toys at Hogwarts"
" Most of this is for when Dylan is grown again I want to make sure he is taken care of from what my son has told me he has never been doted on and spoiled I also believe his classification is going to be little "
" Fair enough well tom and Bella are on there way I'm going to wait and explain it to them  draco don't forget his nutrient potion "
"Yes uncle sev "

Just as he walks in the floo roars to life and a confused tom and Bella walk in

"Severus what's going on Lucius said that you have big news "

" Frist both of you need to sit down "

After the two are sitting down he starts

"Don't interrupt me and I will tell you everything we found Dylan .."

Bella gasps tears falling from her eyes

" He was being hidden as Harry James Potter there was a potion incident in which a deageing potion was dumped onto him both me and draco saw some concerning signs of abuse so we went to greengots and found that the goblins not only have been helping to the best of their ability but we're waiting for someone to help Dylan "

After Severus was done Bella and Tom were in tears asking to see him

"There's more I wanted your permission to blood adopt him that way Albus can't ever get his hands on him again"

The two shared a look tom was the one to speak

" Yes do it as soon as possible keep our baby safe all we ask is that you are safe to I will take your death eater mark and technically you will no longer be one incase he attempts anything "

With that began a painful removal of his mark