skipping class

i sat in my dorm crying for hours, it was almost the end of the school day and i realized i had to meet pansy to help her get ready for her date with blaise. i didn't want to go because i looked really bad, my eyes were puffy and my nose was red. but i knew i couldn't bail on her.

i got up and wiped my tears, i out a little makeup on so i could at least look like i wasn't crying for the past 4 hours. after i was done i started to head to pansy's dorm.

i was walking with my head down low so i couldn't see where i was going. i needed up running into someone, i was hoping it wasn't mattheo but guess what.....

it was.

of course i had to run into him, just my luck.

"what do you want mattheo"
"i want to talk to you, i shouldn't of done that y/n"
"yeah you shouldn't of, but you know what you did and you can't go back on that"

i was trying so hard not to cry but i knew i couldn't because pansy would see, i plan on telling her just after her date.

"i know and i'm really sorry i made a mistake"
"yeah you did mattheo, what you did really hurt me so please just leave me alone"

and with that i walked off. i got to pansy's dorm and i knocked, she opens the door and lets me come in.

"hey bitch, so i have a few outfits and i just need your help deciding which one and then you can do my hair while i do my makeup"

"alright sounds good"

this is the outift i pick out for her

after she puts it on i start doing her hair while she does her makeup

after she puts it on i start doing her hair while she does her makeup. i was just curling it.

"i didn't see you that much, i thought we had most of the same classes"
"oh we do i just didn't feel good today so i decided to skip"
"y/n it's the first day"
"i know but i'll be there tomorrow"
"okay good, i can't stand being in class with draco, blaise and mattheo by myself"
" yeah they are kinda a handful"
"yep"
we both start laughing
after a while she's finally done getting ready, she's so pretty.

"pansy you look so beautiful"
"thank you"
she hugs me and i tell her to go so she won't be late and to come by my dorm later to tell me all about it.

i head back to my dorm and on my way up there i see mattheo with astoria on the couch and their making out, i thought this bitch was sorry🤠

"mattheo i thought you said you were sorry but then you're in here with her"
"we're just hanging out"
"so making out is just hanging now alright, i don't care if you date so don't fucking hide it from me"

i didn't even let him say anything before i was already walking off. as soon as i get back to my dorm i start balling, i know i shouldn't be crying over him but i can't help it.

dracos pov~

i'm laying on my bed wondering why y/n wasn't at any of her classes. i'm kinda worried. i decide to get up and check up on her.

as i walk out of my dorm i see mattheo and astoria literally having sex on the couch, i bet that's what's wrong with y/n. i knew she always fancied him, i bet she didn't even know that i like her.

"fucking weirdos"
"fuck of draco"

i walk up to y/n dorm and i hear quiet sobs.

i quietly knock on the door

"who is it"
her voice was raspy
"it's draco, may i come in"
"yeah come in"

i walk in there and i see her sitting on the floor with her eyes all puffy. i feel so bad for her.

"y/n, what's wrong"
"it's mattheo and astoria, i knew he was gonna play me but i still fell for him, why does every guy i fall for end up being a dick"

i don't say anything i just go over there and i hold her while she cry's in my arms.

y/n pov~

and there i am crying my eyes out while i'm in dracos arms.