𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

♡︎

♡︎

IT WAS THE 31st OF OCTOBER 1981. Remus and Octavia Lupin had just left their 1 year old daughter, Brielle, at the Potter's. "Thank you so much for watching her Lily", Octavia smiled.

"It's not a problem. She is like a daughter to us", the ginger turned around and saw Harry and Brielle playing with whatever toys were left on the floor.

Loud footsteps announced a new person come into the living room, "Hello there Moony and Octavia"

"Hi James", the brown haired woman replied.

"Hey. Prongs, do you know where Wormtail is? I want to ask him a few questions. He's been acting quite suspicious lately", Moony said.

"He is isn't he? I owled him a couple days ago. I still haven't gotten a reply. Going go see him tomorrow", James answered.

Remus walked to where the the two kids were playing and sat down with them. He started making rings of different coloured smoke appear, making the children laugh. The adult smiled and stood up.

"Now ladies, the two of you can talk about Sirius and Ophelia's child tomorrow", he grabbed his wife's wrist, "We are already running late. Bye. And don't give her too much Halloween candy"

The couple apparated away. Lily and James sat down on the sofa and admired the two infants playing with each other.

☺︎︎

"No Harry. That's not how you eat!", Lily scolded his son, "if it's in your mouth you swallow"

Brielle giggled at the sight. Harry shot her an angry look, earning a laugh from his parents. The four people finally finished dinner. James picked up the two kids and went upstairs to the nursery while Lily went to the kitchen to wash the dishes.

As Lily was about to start reading a book, she heard James' laughter fill the house.

Feeling curious, she rushed upstairs, forgetting her wand on the sofa. The ginger realised that she had left it but decided to get it later. The woman walked into a sight that warmed her heart.

James was lying on the floor with the two kids on top of him trying to get his wand. She laughed and picked Harry up into her arms. Suddenly, there was sound that distracted all of them.

"Lily. Take the kids and run! He is here. I love you a lot", he kissed her on the cheek.

"Harry", he looked at him with tears, "my sweet little boy. Remember that I will always love you and will always be here with you, in spirit"