𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

♡︎

♡︎

JUST AS BRIELLE OPENED THE DOOR, she was greeted with a bone crushing hug by Theo Silvers, which she returned happily.

He was a from a wealthy pureblood family who weren't into the whole pureblood shenanigans, like the Blacks or the Malfoys were. But they were, nonetheless, treated respectfully by the Malfoys, and all the other pureblood families who were into the pureblood shenanigans.

The two had met in their first year at Beauxbatons and had continued to be friends since then.

"why didn't you tell you tell me that you were going to Hogwarts as well?", Brielle asked after they had broken off.

"I owled you", he replied, "I think you should have gotten the letter by now"

"I got a letter from someone today", the girl said thoughtfully, "maybe it's the one you sent"

Theo shrugged. "will you let me in? or are you just going to leave me here?"

She chuckled. "come in Mr Silvers"

"Thank you Miss Lupin"

The duo made their way to the kitchen where some lemons tart were cooling off. "did you make these?" Theo questioned.

Brielle rolled her eyes, "obviously. Made them before I plopped down on the sofa to watch some TV"

"can I try one?" he said, making puppy eyes.

"I suppose. Wash your hands before you touch any", she said strictly, "and bring one up for me. I'll be in my room, packing for Hogwarts"

The Lupin girl went upstairs to her spacious, organised and vintage themed room. She closed the door behind her and checked herself on the long mirror which stood right of her walk in closet. The mirror was decorated beautifully with fake vines and fairy lights.

In the middle of the room was her bed, perfectly made, waiting for someone to sleep on it. A huge fluffy white blanket covered the bedsheets. On top of the blanket were different types of pillows, some big, some small.

The wall behind the bed was covered in pictures of Brielle, her friends and her family. There was one of Brielle playing the the violin. Another one was of her and her family rock climbing. One picture contained Bri and Theo eating ice cream. And then the one she loved the most. A picture of herself and Harry, on his birthday, stuffing their mouths with cake.

She missed those times. A lot. Her eyes teared up a little at the thought of him, but she didn't let them fall. Not right now.