Tj x Dj- The mall

These are my girlfriend's ocs that I stole from her lol, so yeah. Anyway- here is everything;

Tj- He is the boy with the black &blue hair. He is happy boi when with his lover. And is about 6,4. And gay :)

Dj- Is the pink haired feminine male. He enjoys fights, and skirts. He goes by any pronouns but in this case I am using He/ They. He's 6,3 and a half... half a inch shorter than Tj.
Now onto the story.
•------------------------------------•

"Hey babe"

Dj started off his sentence.

"Yeah?" Tj had asked.

Dj looked as his boyfriend sat his control down pausing his game.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go shoping with me and Liza"

Tj looked suprised, Dj understood. He and Liza would always fight, whether it be over Dj's 'designer' purse or whether it just being that Liza said something stupid. Dj, hated her or not so much hated her but instead didn't like her as much. You see they hated eachother a lot due to how many times they both stole eachothers boyfriends. That was the only reason, well thats what Tj had thought.

"I- I mean sure, but I thought you didn't like her?" Said the stammering Tj.

Dj just nodded.

"Ok then, fine with me.  Are we going to the mall again" Tj stated then asked.

"N-" Started Dj, he couldn't think of what Liza had said he tryed to remember but than just sighed and gave up. "I don't remember where, sorry babe" said Dj.

"Oh thats okay. Well did they leave yet, Liza and Tom?"

Dj nodded again. Then sat down next to his boyfriend cuddling against him.

After a moment or two they both were asleep. Waiting for Liza and Tom to come home.
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Hey! Lazy here. Yeah I think I did good for my first time actually under pressure of publishing... but yeah. Let me know what you think-