Tj x Dj (yes again) Thunder storms

Dj looked outside, the streets were flooded with rain. Lightning struck, every five minutes.

"Sigh, I wish it wasn't raining... I wanted snowcones!" Dj said pouting to his boyfriend behind him.

"We can make snowcomes here?"
Said the confused boyfriend of Dj.

"But its not the sameeee" he leaned back onto Tj's chest. Pouting more.

All Tj did was chuckle and rock Dj's hips and he stood up. Crossing his arms and rolling his eyes.

"We don't get to have fun like Tom and... whatever" Dj said forgetting his former enemy's name.

"Liza" said Tj.

"Who?" Asked Dj still arms crossed and one eyebrow up. He looked like a disappointed mother.

Tj chuckled "How did you forget her name? You guys always fight?"

Dj blushed from embarrassment he grabbed the pillow that was in front of him and hit Tj with it.

"Shut up!" He said frowning, eyebrows furrowed.

Tj chuckled again, what was wrong with him why was he chuckling so much? It didn't bother Dj of course but it was weird- Dj shaked it off and sarcastically laughed with him.

"Ha ha ha" he said.

Got to admit Tj liked to see his significant other mad. It made him smile, not because he thought it was funny but because he thought it was cute. When Dj would get grumpy he made a pouty face. Which was cute, in Tj's opinion.

Dj was going to smack Tj again with a pillow untill lightning struck again cutting the power. Dj's eyes widening, he was scared, scared of the dark. Ever since he was a little human being. He was scared because of how someone once snuck up on him in the middle of the night, darkness surrounding. So yes, he did cling onto Tj.

"Hey, hey, mi amour. Its okay, I promise. We can go get the candles and then we can sit down and play a board game." Tj comforted his, half an inch, smaller boyfriend.

"Ye- yeah" was what managed to escape Dj's lips.

They went to find the candles using Tj's flashlight, as Dj didn't have his phone on him. Once they grabbed a few they then looked for a lighter. Checked if it worked and lit the candles.

Dj and Tj both sat in the darkness candles the only thing seperating them. Dj and Tj smiling as wide as can be as they both sat there looking into eachothers eyes.
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
Aaaand done! Yeah I know its another Tj x Dj but its a cute ship... and my girlfriend liked the other book so whatever. Oh and because I know someone might ask this. Yes I made the characters and yes I will let you use them. Page & Coffee or Amy are the only ones as of right now that you can use. Please don't copy them just to say they are your original characters. That will make me sad :( but you can use them for your own book just give me credit :).