Human Jungkook & Giant BTS - New School

Jeon Jungkook: 

December 27th, 2021 (Let's just pretend) Monday: 

Dear Diary: 

I am not liking this. 

Nope. Not one bit. 

I stared at the giant building in front of me, towering over me like the fortress of evil in a vintage video game. I took a deep breath and headed for the school entrance. Apparently, my parents thought it was a good idea to send me to a GIANT School. 

AKA: A school meant only for GIANTS. 

Only. For giants. 

Who in their right mind would send a human to a GIANT School!? 

Apparently my parents. 

I tried to convince them otherwise but they never listen to me. Heck they're not even my real parents anyway. My real parents died in a car crash and I was given to be taken care of by one of my aunts and uncles. I mean, they fight all day and abuse me often. I guess getting sent to a school that both of my parents agreed on is something of a miracle. Here's the crazy thing: the principal agreed to it. Therefore, if I don't go to this school, I might have to repeat my grade and get a horrible report card, making my parents very unhappy. So basically: 

I have no choice. 

Okay... well here I go I guess. 

I sighed and put my notebook back in my bag. I took a deep breath, stepped up to the gates and squeezed my way under the door. I had to throw my bag inside first or else I would have been stuck. I would have had someone to help me get through this place but I didn't really feel like having a giant carry me. I didn't trust anyone after living with my aunt and uncle for the last thirteen years of my life. I walked through the hallways where everyone was just walking around not caring about what they stepped on. 

Good thing I have good reflexes. 

I managed to get to my first class without getting stepped on. When I entered the classroom the math teacher: Mr. Brown, smiled at me and helped me onto the teacher's desk. "So students, we have a new student today: this is Jeon Jungkook. The first human student in Bang Tan High" I decided it would be best if I didn't draw attention to myself so I just waved and said nothing. "So, since the principal assigned the students you should share seats with you'll be sitting with Hoseok" Mr. Brown pointed at a boy that looked older than me at the front. The giant seated at the front (now known as Hoseok) came up to the front, scooped me up from the desk and let me down on his and sat down. 

I took notes on the lessons and stared blankly at Mr. Brown, aware of the way Hoseok kept looking at me, soon the bell rang and the students all left the classroom. I was going to get off the desk by jumping but Hoseok talked to me, getting my attention. "So... Jungkook right?" I looked up. "That's me" I replied. "What's your next class?" He asked. I checked my schedule. "Arts with Ms. Helen" I replied. "Oh wait really?" I nodded. "Cool! Mind if I take you there? I have Arts next too" I shrugged. He smiled widely and scooped me off the table. As we went down the halls he threw a couple of questions at me. 

"So why are you in an all-giant school?" He asked. "My parents thought it would be a good idea," I replied, rolling my eyes, "and apparently the principal agreed to it" I heard him snicker. "Okay then? What's your favourite subject in school?" He asked. Huh, an ice-breaker, does he actually want to be friends with me or something? "Arts, Music, Dance and Gym" I replied quickly, "I'm not good at anything else. Although I would have to take Gym off the list cause I won't be able to play anything here" We arrived at the classroom and Ms. Helen gave the class a group assignment. The students will be grouped into groups of four to create an art piece inspired by a single word.