Prologue

Happy, how can I even describe this feeling? Is it really a feeling? Or is it a person?

I don't know.

But the fact that I feel happy whenever she's around makes my heart beat like I just run a Thousand mile. Damn, I'd do that for her, I can run a Thousand mile just to see her. Just to see the sparkle in her eyes, the smile on her lips, the smooth shiny hair that makes her---- I don't know? Glow?

What ever it is, all I know is just she's perfect.

In my perspective she's absolutely perfect. Period.

Jennie......

Your smile makes me happy, your presence makes me feel anxious in everyway.

You're the best thing that ever happened to me, but also the most painful part of my life that I wish to be someone else just to escape and forget the feelings that I have for you.

____
Hi LisRene Nation!

Been meaning to write something for you guys, but took me long to decide if I'm ready to give this some time so I can give you an update every time.

But I said 'Fuck it.' Even if the update will not be fast as I intended, at least I can give you guys something that I wish you'd be happy to read.

Thank you!
Be posting chapter 1 ones I'm done! I already have my Synopsis so hang on and we'll get there!

Love you all!
God bless folks

PS: let me know what you think by leaving a comment! Looking forward to it! ❤️