part two: then it happened

From Becky McCalister's 3rd POV

All the sudden Becky up in a bed, but it wasn't their own, it was Tobey's?! then she realized that Tobey and him, had switched bodies? She looked down at their hands and saw that she still had the same complexion but, not the same outfit. They got up and walked to the mirror just to like see what she looked like and they saw that she had a completely different outfit, or more so Tobey's outfit.

 And their vision was also kind of blurry but she saw that there were some glasses for them. And then she picked it up and put them on. They then walked to the mirror and now Becky had basically went from being Becky Botsford, to being Tobey McCalister but with her own body. So Becky McCalister. When they put on her glasses or more accurately Tobey's glasses, they then realized something

so you're telling me that I not only have Tobey's outfit, and glasses, but now i have Tobey's OBSTRUCTED VISION!?  She walked around the room to see what else had changed, obviously her bedroom, but she also saw an almost alarming amount of robot stuff or robot related stuff like books for robots like how to make certain parts, how to fix one, as well as a laptop on Becky's new desk so she opened it and somehow she knew the password.

When they finally got in there then they opened up Google they saw a bunch of tabs of robot stuff photos, about 6 different tabs that had questions like 'how do i make a better robot face' 'how do i change a robots voice' etc.

And for some reason once she closed the computer they felt a very big urge to just go into her robot shed or Tobey's shed. She then looked to the clock and it was 9:30 They must've woke up at 9:20 PM.

She then sat down on the bed and covered themselves with the blankets that had a diamond pattern. Then all the sudden Claire McCalister or now her mom walked in the room, and before she saw Becky said "Tobey breakfast is ready i made you your favorite, strawberry, pancakes, and bacon with some cool water," Then she looked to Becky who was not Tobey.

"Tobe- oh my goodness! Becky Botsford what are you doing in Tobey's clothes and his glasses?" Claire said looking at Becky with shock.

Becky took this as the perfect opportunity to tell Claire all about what Tobey did and what happened.

"Okay so basically your child Tobey made a body-swapping machine that can swap bodies and I think their gender plus a bit of their mind as well, and I tried to convince him to give the device to me so that I could destroy it so it wouldn't cause any harm but since xe's kind of stubborn, he obviously didn't so I was kind of fighting with them then I think he pressed the button that would body swap us and now me and xem are in this body swapped predicament and I'm not sure how to un-swap our bodies because he never told me," Becky said making sure to tell her every single detail she could remember.

"I really wanna punish you since you're technically in his body but technically he's in your body therefore I can't punish you but thank you for telling me Becky" Claire said, "But like I said you should come downstairs because I made breakfast i hope for you it's good," Claire said motioning for Becky to get up and go with her.

The two then walked downstairs and Becky was greeted with Breakfast at last.

Tobey's 3rd POV:

 Tobey woke up to be greeted with the sight of Becky's bedroom? Xe saw that they still looked pretty similar except for his outfit that was very different including the covers when xe looked down to the sheets. They then looked around and saw that the room around them looked very different from his room, but I guess until them and Becky  un-swap bodies that was going to be what xeir bedroom and life would look like until then. 

 And when Tobey realized that he sighed. 

 But they finally got the energy to get up so xe looked into the mirror that this bedroom had and he was in shock by what they were wearing they knew that they were going to be wearing something very different from what they were usually wearing, but they didn't expect unicorns, and rainbows and clouds. "yeah this is totally something i wouldn't wear." Tobey said quietly to xemself. He then went back to the bed and laid down  the  covers were oddly comfortable and soft. 

Tobey then herd footsteps on they started to get comfy and more used to the feeling of being in Becky's bed or xeir new bed. 

And then they heard a knock and then another followed by "Becky, your breakfast is ready i tried to make the waffles good, plus it has your favorite powdered sugar!" Sally or now Tobey's new mom called out. 

Authors note: so i'm having a really hard time deciding if i should call Claire McCalister Beckys new mom and Mr. and Mrs. Botsford Tobey's new parents so just ignore the changing of names between Becky/Tobey's new mom and Mr, Mrs. Botsford and Ms. McCalister. 

Tobey was slightly shocked, but he still got up, he felt a little sense  of dread because they knew what reaction xe's new mom and dad was going to be, pure shock. But nonetheless, the still went down the stairs and was met with the faces of T.J Botsford, and the faces of Mr. and Mrs. Botsford. "You called?" Tobey asked to Sally. 

"Beck- oh my god! What are you doing here Tobey?" Mrs. Botsford said. 

"Uh okay, how do I explain this, I made a body-swapping and possibly gender bending device , and me and Becky were fighting over who could have it and Becky wanted to destroy it so that no one could get effected, but I was a little bit stubborn, so I started fighting with her and either me or her pressed the button and now we have officially swapped bodies and until we somehow un-swap bodies there's nothing I can do about it," Tobey admitted. 

"Well, that was not a very good thing to do, but since you can't un-swap bodies at the moment I guess it's fine," Mrs. Botsford said. 

"Anyways, who's ready to eat?" Tobey's new dad/Mr. Botsford asked. 

"I am!" Both T.J and Tobey said at the same time. 

It was getting clear that they were starting to get more adjusted to their new life but their new life would come with way more things they had to learn and drop then they had expected... 

Authors Note: Hello! So this is the second chapter and if you like it consider leaving a  vote or a comment i would appreciate it a ton but you obviously don't have to :) I've been waiting for this chapter tbh so now I'm really excited to put it out there for the world to see anyways i hope you enjoyed and byee :D