(original posted on AO3)

Hands covered with leather gloves found purchase on the devil's slender hips and with a low grunt, pulled them forward. Skin couldn't touch skin for long or in many places without dire consequences. Aki knew this too well, thus why he wore gloves when touching his partner like this. Devils had such a high libido that his Angel Devil was always too pent up for his own good. Aki didn't mind relieving some of the tension from him though. As long as no harm came to them, and Aki's life didn't get even more shortened than it already was.

Angel let out a small whimper when Aki traced his gloved finger down the bare midsection, gingerly across his small hips, across his crotch to his already hardened cock. A soft moan escaped out of Angel's lips and that had Aki clicking his tongue. His hands gripped the bed sheets under them and stared into Angel's eyes. Aki licked his lips and lifted his knee to have Angel grind down onto him. Angel bit down on his lip and kept the whimper to himself as Aki continued to gently pleasure his partner. It was part of the punishment for having Angel making noise.

“You need to be quiet, or else they're gonna hear us. I don't want to have to explain why we're fucking in the dead of night.” Aki spoke calmly into his partner's ear and with the vulgar language, it made Angel's face bright red. Angel liked the dominant energy that Aki presented and it was so attractive to him. It made his cock twitch against Aki's leg. Aki's left hand released itself from the sheets and pinned Angel to the bed, his other hand stroking up Angel's leg. Eventually coming back to slowly wrap around his cock. Angel held back a rather loud moan and shut is eyes tight.

“Hhhh... Aki, please, you're being so cruel, I just want to cum.” Angel pleaded and tightened their hands into the bed sheets then. Aki was edging him on purpose at this point and it was driving him up the wall. Aki smirked and leaned down to whisper into Angel's ear.

“This is what you get for wanting to be partner's with a service top. I'm going to make it so you're a mess when I'm done with you. But...” Aki licked along the shell of Angel's ear and smirked, “Make one loud noise and I'm not letting you cum at all.” Angel whimpered and remembered that Aki had two roommates and if he was loud, they would easily hear him. Angel nodded and wiggled his hips, to get Aki to touch him again. Somehow. Anyway. Angel needed the contact. He wanted Aki's hands all over his body and to make him cum more than just a few times. Angel knew that he couldn't have the direct contact of Aki's hands on his skin because of his powers, but this was as good as it'll get for him.

Aki's hands hiked Angel's legs up and wrapped them around his waist. Aki still had his pants on but Angel could feel his erection under his dress pants. Angel was just internally begging for Aki to touch him more. Aki just kept stroking his cock ever so slowly and not going anymore faster. Occasionally even stopping to just stroke his leg, and up to his hip. Angel was not going to beg under any circumstances but he just wanted some form of release. Angel's wings twitched and lifted him off the bed some, so that he could sit back against the headboard. His wings now tucked comfortably and his face bright red.

“Dammit, Aki... You're a tease just let me cum, please.” Angel whimpered and got onto all fours and crawled back over to Aki, he was trying to be seductive in the best of ways. Trying to get under Aki's skin and make him touch him. He may have moved away from Aki but that didn't mean he wasn't uninterested anymore. He was just trying to play cat and mouse now. He knew that Aki liked to play a bit like this, as little as the foreplay would be. Aki loosened his tie then, tossing it to the bed and making quick work of the buttons on his shirt. He left his shirt on but it was open to expose his chest. What did he care if only parts of his skin touched Angel, it wouldn't be as disastrous like if their hands touched. He knew that if they kept doing this sort of thing that their skin would become more touched later on in life.