Chapter 21 |Separation|

(Y/N)'S P.O.V

     You huffed and gasp, trying to steady your breath. You arrived at your so called "home"

You hear your mother calling out behind you yet you continue to play deaf as you made your way to your room and slammed the door close right at her face "(Y/N)!" She yelled, You slam your face onto your pillow and released a muffled scream

"Honey please! Talk to me!" She called out "GO AWAY! I DON'T WANNA SEE YOU AGAIN!" You roared out. It took a few moments before you hear her speak again "...Just- *sigh*... Make sure you eat breakfast honey..." Footsteps were heard as she walk away. Breakfast ah yes, The past events were too surprising you lost track of time.

You felt tears build in your eyes yet again, You didn't hold back this time and let it stream all the way down to your cheek. "Brick..." You whispered, your voice sounding hoarse. You are conflicted at the moment. You are angry at him for letting you go like that, yet a part of you want him near you at this moment– embracing you, telling you it's gonna be alright.

Soon you felt your eyes grew drowsy as you let yourself fall into a deep slumber.

BRICK'S P.O.V

     "Ah... Man, this sucks" I spoke to myself, facing up the gloomy sky. It's raining.

I sigh for who knows how many times now as I walk. I couldn't cry anymore, all I felt is broken and incomplete. Right, She is my everything. I had convince myself I'm only doing this to protect her, which I am. The jail won't be enough to hold the damn monkey in his place, it's only a matter of time before he come up with a plan to escape.

Finally I arrived at my destination, his laboratory. I entered to the main entrance, water running down to my feet. I arrived at the lobby and saw all of them, they're all here. Except for her "Brick..." The old man called my name only to receive no response. Everyone was quiet, it was too quiet– the only sound that were heard was the gloomy rain outside. Until footsteps were heard. Closer and closer, until I felt a pair of arm embrace me.

"...This wasn't the first time this happened to her, they rarely fight but when they do it's–... Not very pleasant" The redhead said as if trying to reassure me "Her parents really don't like me...huh?" I said, my gaze not leaving the ground "No... Not really" She replied with a soft chuckle and let go. She put a hand on my shoulder "But stay strong brick. For her, You'll get in there"

Out of the sudden I felt more arms embrace me "I-I... *Sniff* Don't worry- I know you only di-did it for her sake and- *sob*" I hear the blonde girl sniffle and sob through her words "We're gonna get her back and prove to her parents you're not a threat" Followed by the black haired one. A tear fell down from my eye and soon more and more come streaming down. I bit my lip and nodded
"I'm so sorry (Y/N)..."

THIRD PERSON'S P.O.V

       A week has already passed by yet the (H/C) was still in her room grieving. She had tried multiple attempts to escape her own home only to fall into her own disappointment.

She had tried climbing out from the balcony, Sneaking out in midnight, and called her lover and those connected to him– yet there was no sign of him showing up, her hope slowly fading and fading as her tired (E/C) eyes stare outside her window. Yet a little chunk of hope keeps her going, She had hoped that one day her lover will come embrace her and take her away from this miserable despair, Much to her disappointment– that isn't happening anytime.

She had resented her parents from this to the point she would either give them a death stare or simply not acknowledge their existence. She had refused every food served and made by both of the married couple, It has come to the point where they almost lost their patience and nearly give themselves to the ways of violence. Of course, not like the (H/C) haired girl would care.

It had been way too long now since their separation, The married couple once again made their way to their daughter's bedroom– but this time to comfort her. A knock was heard coming from the door yet the (H/C) haired female payed them no mind, Soon enough– the noise of the doorknob unlocking filled the room and so the married couple entered the room "(Y/N)..." Called out (M/N) in a worried tone "It's been far too long that you have coped yourself up in this room... Please! Don't start not caring about yourself now, You haven't even eaten much in weeks!" The mother pleaded, both her hands clasped together

Yet... She got no reply "(Y/N), we understand you're angry with us but you have to understand that you and that boy is just not right for eac-" (F/N) was cut off as soon as a flying book hit his face. Enraged yet crying, she yelled "WHO ARE YOU TO DECIDE THAT?! I may be your daughter but I am certainly NOT you damn puppet to control! You have no right to control who I love and be with! If you've got nothing better to say then GET OUT OF MY ROOM!" She cried out as she pointed at the door behind them. Even though how much (F/N) wants to discipline his own daughter for this disrespectful behavior, he pushed his pride aside and left the room.

As soon as both parent have left, (Y/N) fell on her knees and started sobbing uncontrollably. How, how much she wished this would all end, how much she wish she can escape this awful– Awful! Reality right at this moment.

Little does she knows, a pair of eyes watched her unfortunate soul sob her heart away, read her mind how she'd wish she could run away from this miserable state...

"How unfortunate you are indeed"

T o  b e  c o n t i n u e d . . .

A/N

Sheesh, hope this chapter was alright
Wasn't feeling it with this chapter
Anywho stay safe and wear a mask ig

Word count
1,046