Chapter 15 |Her demon|

THIRD PERSON'S P.O.V

       "(Y/N)!!!" The ginger haired boy, brick beamed in glee as he tackle hug the youthful lady- his beloved, as soon as she entered the building.

   (Y/N) stumbled a little from the sudden attack and hug the boy whom is embracing her as well "How is your day here at professor's lab?" (Y/N) asked the ginger haired guy and he replied with a gloomy pout face "Boring..." He said without any hesitation or second thought, the professor behind brick flinched at his words, even if brick said it with a low voice, it's enough for the professor to hear. The professor's brows furrowed but he did not say anything.

The three girls in their hero costume finally came and as soon as they entered the building, brick put his head on (Y/N)'s chest while glaring at the three girls, blossom noticed this and smirked at brick "What's the prob? Dog" blossom with a sly smirk, insulted brick

(A/N: Yeah, hello victorious fans)

And brick, obviously annoyed at what blossom called him. Used his heart shaped like straw and did a powerful spit that hit blossom in her skirt "BRICK! WHAT THE HELL?!" Blossom did an outburst which caught everybody's attention "Aw, the ugly rabbit's mad" brick whom is still hugging you said with a sly smirk "why YOU!!!" Before blossom could come near brick, bubbles and buttercup hold her arms so she wouldn't start any trouble. (Y/N) sigh and hold brick's cheeks and pulled his face away from her chest and to look at him eye to eye "brick please don't do that again. Even if they piss you off don't do that please, they're my friends" you told brick with a sad smile and he look down with a hint of blush in his cheeks and his brows slightly furrowed together "Sorry, I won't do that again"

Brick apologize and you smiled at him and blossom stopped from squirming and all three heroes look at the two of you in shock, amaze, surprised. Bubbles and buttercup let go of blossom and blossom stood up straight.

' So my guessing is right. Only (Y/N) can control brick... '

Professor utonium thought to himself as he and Ken also stared at the two youth "My, this will be interesting" The professor said to himself and looked at Ken "Ken, go ready the operating room. Our little test is soon to begin" professor utonium told his son and the younger genius nodded and headed to the operating room to ready the equipments and tools.
"Brick seemed... Really in love with (N/N) - chan, doesn't he?" Blossom spoke and buttercup crossed her arms "Man, I wasn't sure if he's actually serious about (Y/N) but what just happened made it all clear" buttercup look at the other two girls near her and so they did the same "My best friend (Y/N) finally have someone she love and who also love her back..." Blossom said and wipe her non existent tears "BUT WHY OF ALL PEOPLE IT'S VILLAIN?!???" Blossom yelled asked. Bubbles sighed and buttercup did a face palm, blossom started crying like a whale and two other girls distanced themselves from her "Well, we can't help love blossom, once the feelings grow it'll just keep growing" Professor utonium said and patted blossom's back as he himself sigh in dismay. He doesn't really support the relationship that is happening between the two youth because on his adult perspective, they're way too young for love and he sometimes unconsciously dislike seeing lovers in his way, because not only do they make him feel miserable but they also make him like missing his wife who is working as an astronaut. Those couples would always remind him of his wife when they were much younger and how they spent their days together.

"Alright!" The professor clap his hands to caught everyone's attention "Our test is soon gonna begin" Then the professor looked at brick "Brick, change your clothes into a hospital gown, we can't have you wearing your erm... Formal clothes" the professor said and brick put up a tired like expression "The hell is that? Why would I wear a gown?" Brick asked completely oblivious of what professor meant. Everyone chuckled and you explained brick what a hospital gown is "Brick- It isn't an actual princess gown! It's uhh... Clothing that you need to wear when a doctor is about to do an operation with your body" You told brick and his cheeks became pink "Haha! Wow, how stupid" buttercup blurted out and bubbles' eyes widened but she's still giggling nonetheless "Buttercup- ahaha- That's so mean! Pfft- hehehehehe" the three of them kept giggling which cause Brick's cheeks to be even more red "Whatever! I'm just gonna go change into that stupid gown!" Brick said before storming off

"The changing room is the other way" professor utonium told brick and rapid and loud footsteps were heard "I KNOW THAT!" then brick entered the changing room and loudly shut the door closed.

Everyone bursted laughing after that.

* - Time skip - *

"Alright brick, are you comfortable?" Professor utonium asked as he look down on brick who's laying on the operation bed "..mmmeh" brick said bluntly with bored eyes and professor just nods and he went to his tools and get the syringe "Now brick, hold your breath" professor told brick and brick did as he said and professor utonium stab the needle into his arm but brick showed no sign of pain.

  It's as if he isn't a bit least bothered or pained by the needle that's attached to his skin. The professor finished and told him it's okay now, then he grabbed his machine that are supposedly used to those unconscious villains that the three heroes caught whom got hit by the black light.

  Professor utonium was a little surprised when brick showed no sign of pain when a needle was stab to his arm. Professor then covered the tiny wound that the needle caused to prevent more blood from coming out. Then he ready his machine and turned it on and the flashlight like with different colors lit up and the light made its way to brick's body.

A little time passed by and nothing is happening "Old man... Stop" brick said with a tired voice and the professor turned off the machine and brick sat up. The professor check on his pulse and felt it beating in a really rapid pace "Brick, can you stand up?" The professor asked brick and brick moved his legs to the floor and tried to stood up but fail, his legs wobbled and he soon fall to the floor "Old man..." Brick started between heavy breaths "The hell you.... The hell you've done to me!?" Brick asked professor as he look up at him with a tired glare "I sincerely apologise, I'll bring you back to (Y/N) to let her take care of you for the time being. I'm really sorry brick, I apologise" the professor said before he change Brick's clothes to his previous one since brick seemed to be weakened by the professor's operation and carry him back to the lobby

(Y/N) run into them when she saw brick being carried by professor.
"Professor, what happened???" (Y/N) asked worriedly as she observe brick "I... I sincerely apologise due to my lack of knowledge but I seem to have weakened brick by using my machinery on him. I'm sorry, I should've known..." The professor told the worried young girl with melancholy on his face and she shook her hide side to side "No, it's alright. Nobody would've known the outcome anyway. We all make mistakes professor, it's alright" (Y/N) told professor with a reassuring smile on her face and professor utonium handed brick to her "(Y/.....N)..... *Urgh* I-... I FEEL like dYINnnnG-!!!" Brick said as soon as he fall into
(Y/N)'s arms gently "Oh dear! I-I-I deeply apologize! I-I'll find a way t-to fix this!" Professor said in panic "No professor, let me handle this..." (Y/N) told the professor but the professor insist "No dear, I'm at fault why brick is acting like this- please let me hel-" the professor cut his words when he saw (Y/N)'s hand in front of him signaling him to stop.

The professor stood straight and nodded and (Y/N)'s hand travelled into brick's back caressing it "Brick, are you alright?" The young girl asked the boy with a worried tone. It took a minute or two when the boy respond "...nno...." He said with a raspy voice "How are you feeling?" (Y/N) asked brick again "Dying..." Brick responded a little faster this time "If I kiss you, would you be okay then?" The girl asked with a smirk and the previously tires brick suddenly shot up and nod his head rapidly with a hint of blush on his cheeks "then suffer" (Y/N)'s grin became wider and she walked away and the ginger haired boy stumbled a little before running after her "B-But (Y/N)!!!" Brick whined "Just give me a kissy and I'll be all fine! Pleeeaaase!" The boy begged and (Y/N) just chuckled "Haha no way" she said before sitting down on the couch.

The professor was taken back by this sudden... Turn of event. He was not expecting brick to suddenly come back to his previous self when the young girl mentioned the word "kiss"

The professor watch as the ginger haired boy continue to beg for (Y/N)'s affection as she continue to deny making the boy beg more and more

"Ha... That guy sure is tiresome, ain't he professor?" Ken said as he stood beside professor, the professor nodded in response and ken took a sip from his mug "Professor, I heard from bubbles that during the kidnap, it seemed like it was brick who rescued (Y/N) from his brothers" the professor looked at his son with a little surprise in his eyes then looked back again at the two "It appears he chose to become her demon who would protect her." The professor said and look out at the orange sky by the window and grinned.

  "How interesting..."

E n d  o f  t h e  c h a p t e r