Nacrene City 1

"Stop seven. Last call for stop seven." Then bus speakers droned on, and I stood up. That was me. 

"Good luck with your parents!" I told the girl beside me, wiping down my pants. She gave me a small smile, which looked beautiful with the red flush she was sporting. Her hands were working furiously under her pants as she played with her snatch, beads of sweat born of concentration dampening her forehead as her eyes tracked me. I nodded. 

"Don't stop until you cum two more times, alright? And remember, you'll feel extremely relaxed when you meet your parents. None of that worrywart stuff, when you first start to feel it, you'll feel confident and clear-headed." I reminded her, and left her with a wave to an expression of supreme bliss.

None of the passengers around her spared us so much as a glance, which was awfully polite of them: it's always good to see good manners in public transport. Tipping the driver 50 pokeyen, I took my first steps into the quiet grandeur of Nacrene City, greeted by the pleasant chirping of the birds, the chatter of people, and the clack of stone. Already was my day going great: I couldn't wait to explore the city in detail! 

The shining sun fell gently on the pavement, illuminating the verdant grass and olden architecture the city was known for. Several Cafes caught my eye in the vicinity, and I debated heading inside one of them, since I hadn't eaten today. 

I decided to go for a walk instead. First order of business should always be heading to a Pokecenter, first and foremost. It was in any trainer's handbook. 

Plain day as it was, I passed many joggers and cyclists, on their way to their destinations. Not as many cars, this part of town, but the city had an antique sort of feeling to it, so that was pretty fitting. A deep breath of air energized me as I spotted the red roof of my goal in the distance. This place was similar to my native region's Verdanturf: with an atmosphere as fresh as this one, who'd want to experience it from inside a car?

•••

"Hello and welcome to the Pokemon Center, what may I do for you today?" A Joy chirped, smiling at me from behind her counter. Immediately, my eyes were drawn to her breasts, round and juicy, emphasized by the way she held her arms in front of her. 

"Just the one Pokemon, sugar-tits." I told her pleasantly, sliding her a Pokeball. She took it easily, placing it on the machine behind her happily, as if I'd never said anything. 

"While you're at it, drop something and raise that ass towards me, will you? Don't be too obvious." 
She complied matter-of-factly, back still turned to me, knocking off her clipboard as she waited for the Healing Machine to finish scanning my Pokeball. As she reached down to grab it, she discreetly lifted her ass into the air, treating me with the beautiful sight of it. Alright.

"How many security cameras do you guys have in the lobby?"

"5." 

"Any places they don't reach? Even if they're small?"

"Um, w-we don't keep any in the back. There's also a blindspot beside the couch with the potted plant beside it: the spot where it touches the wall? I think I heard security mention it..."

"Got it, thank you! That's a good girl: stand up. You will feel pleasure when you look back at me." 

She brought herself back to her feet with that same smile to her, though this time her face was noticeably flushed. I returned the smile, noticing how her unsettled Joy wig gave way to blonde roots. 

"I think your uniform is getting a little loose, m'am. You should fix it." I informed her, to her sheepish embarrasment. 

"Not to worry, not to worry: in five minutes, you will head into the bathroom and masturbate yourself to an orgasm. You will think of me and how much you desire and love me while you do it.