[ GRU X MINION ]

Gru pushed minion against the brick wall. "Minion you're so hot." Gru growled out.

Minion moaned 😩 "Gru daddy pls penetrate me with that sexy oxygen inhaler"

"Yes bby boy." Gru breathed out of his sexy hot nose, the hot breath fanning minion's neck. 🤤

"stop teasing me Gru daddy and put that long sausage nose in me now 😍" minion pleading, with his knees on the ground and his round buttcheeks facing beautifully at Gru.

Gru smirked going down to sniff minion's yellowy, banana, hole. "Bby boy, you're so tight 🥵" Gru groaned making Minion moan.

"go deeper daddy" minion yelled, constantly yelling his name out. Gru continued to go in harder and deeper into minion's hole of pleasure.

Minion cried out. "Gru daddy you're so good!" He yelled when Gru put in his entire long, thick, sausagey, wet nostrils.

"you're so good daddy, keep penetrating my wet wet wet wEt sinkhole even deeper daddy 😩🦶🏻" minion screamed. "Ofc bbygrill" as Gru went deeper and deeper while minion sucked his fingers.

Minion's toes curled. "Daddy, I'm close!" Minion yelled, and Gru started pumping his nose in and out faster, and harder.

hot steaming piss started coming out of minion, and right after they both released their sticky glue. minion was very embarrassed. "d-daddy I'm sorry-" "it's ok bby, your piss is tasty" Gru hummed while he tasted his piss

 "d-daddy I'm sorry-" "it's ok bby, your piss is tasty" Gru hummed while he tasted his piss

Minion blushed in embarrassment. "You like my p-piss daddy?" He asked gaining some confidence. "Yes bby." Gru moaned slurping up all of Minion's hot steamy banana yellow piss.

He slurped the last droplets of minion's warm, yellow, honey piss near the pee hole. "that was the best meal I've ever had bbygrill. "  Gru said. "D-d-d-d-d-d-daddy, can I taste your pee too 🥺👉🏻👈🏻" Minion asked softly while pouting at him.

Gru's eyes softened, and he slowly removed his king fleshy nose out of minion's hole, making minion softly cry out. "Go ahead bbyboy" Gru said zipping down his pant zippers, and pulling out his long, thick, ginormous, thick, dick.

minion starts to suck his big fat juicy thick cum shooter while Gru slowly started releasing his hot juices into his mouth. minion kept sucking and swallowing up all his piss. he finished him off and Gru released his milk a second time. "you were so yummy daddy" minion cooed.

"You too bbyboy, I love you." Gru smiled out of breath.

"I love you so much daddy." minion replied. They then made out with their piss covered tongues. Laying next to each other naked.