Under His Hot Cocky Dick [ MINION X MINION ]

I haven't seen my husband (arranged marriage) in 3 years. He's in war but I miss his 19737392 inch dick.

"My sexy hot warrior minion is coming home today.... But I can't help but feel nervous he doesn't feel the same way.... I am hoping he returns my feelings as I miss the feeling of his ginormous, thick, yellow cock.", said minion as she looked out the door nervously.

My ugly not sexy hot warrior father walked in yelling, "YOU DON'T DESERVE YOUR HOT SEXY WARRIOR MINION, YOU PEE WEE." He then stormed off to find my hot sexy juicy thick warrior cocky minion. I sat down wondering if my not juicy dad was right. But then, the door slammed open, and then I saw him. His muscles ripped through his shirt, and his jawline made all the windows shatter.

I lightly gasped, my jaw dropped, saliva starting to form inside my mouth and slowly dribble onto my chin in a sexy matter. "He's sexily delicious" I thought to myself feeling entranced by the man who had entered the room, and walked towards him.

He put his hand to my chin, and wiped away the spit that was dripping to the red carpet. While leaning into my ear, he whispered "did you miss me that much orange lemon zest pumpkin pie chagiya 🥵❓"

"I-I-I-I-I- did.... I just d-didnt expect you to come back looking possibly even more s-sexy than before." I stuttered placing my petite, beautiful, yellow hands on his rock hard chesticles.

"Do you like my man milkers 😍❓" he asked as he leaned towards me making my face red. "I-I-I-I-I-I- d-do, I- I- like everything about you." I tried to say as I stuttered more and more. He picked me up and said "I have somewhere to take you." and ran out of the palace and took me off on a wagon.

"Where are w-w-we going? I don't think my nincompoop of a father would approve of this o-oppar 🥺👉🏻👈🏻" I said, feeling both extremely nervous yet excited at the thrill of going against my father's wishes and going out with my sexy yellow warrior.

"I don't care about your stupid ugly not juicy thick yummy dad." He angrily said. "I only care about you" he said euphorically and softly while leaning in, holding my chin, and looking at my plump, juicy, fat minion lips. The wagon then stopped, interrupting us. "We're at the hotel for the night." The driver announced. We walked into the hotel when he asked, "My yummy banana minion babe, do you want to take a bath?"

"D-d-d-d-d-do you mean take a bath t-t-together?" I squeaked out. He let out a sexy rumble coming deep from his chest; chuckling, as he gently grabbed my hand and led me into the luxurious bathroom. "Yes, together. Let us celebrate both my arrival and my undying love for you my piss colored darling, by taking a bath together. Which, hopefully we can do even more in the future." He spoke. I felt butterflies in my stomach, hearing the words he spoke, the gorgeous nicknames he had to offer me. "O-o-o-o-o-ok" I said in a flustered tone.

He stripped off his already ripped shirt and his abs shined through the candle lit room. I stared intently as he took off the rest of his clothes. His 1928622792927382 inch banana hybrid hard dick peaked out of his underwear. "Do you like what you see piss drink 🤤❓" he said winking at me as he took off my dress, playing with my bra strap. "I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I- wasn't looking at all-" "you don't have to lie babe, I know you were staring. I like it when you stare 😉🍆" he interrupted.

I turned away feeling my cheeks heat up in embarrassment. My minion warrior frowned. "Don't hide from me." He growled. "I-I-I-I-I-I'm sorry." I whispered. "Don't be bbygrill" he smirked 😏 taking off the only clothing on his body he had left, fully revealing his hard yellow cheesy pp that was maybe the size of the titanic before it was destroyed, except his cock wasn't going to be the one to be destroyed. "Suck my pp babe 🥵🥺" he said. I immediately dropped to my knees, looking in awe at the ginormous dick before my very eyes.

I started sucking his big fat juicy thick pee pee, but my mouth could only fit so much until I chocked on his big hard cock. The vibration from my chocking turned him on more, so he held onto my head and thrusted into my mouth. His warm, sticky, gluey cum filled my mouth. As I swallowed, I felt something warm come out of his cock too. "Is my piss yummy bbygrill 😩❓"

I moaned feeling his sour piss come in contact with my mouth. I let go of his dick watching the stream of dark yellow masculine piss hit the floor. "It tastes s-s-so... so good." I moaned and then once again locked my lips onto his smelly hickory dickory cock, desperately trying to suck all of his delicious juices within him. 

I swallowed every drip of piss until he pulled out. His dick got even harder and larger. Bigger than the world's largest missile in the world. Ready to destroy my insides. His lust filled eyes looked into mine. He immediately picked me up and dropped me into the bathtub with him. "I won't hurt you bbygrill I promise." He whispered as he spread open my minion legs and started pounding into my Virginia. My lil meow meow tightened around his sausage as he banged me faster and harder.

"F-f-f-f-faster oppar" I whined feeling his cock-a-doodle-do go even faster. He smirked, turning me around so my bananowy butt was facing him. I blushed as he slowly released his juicy white cum in me once more, but he didn't stop there. Seconds later, I also came, piss squirting out of me as well from the indescribable pleasure, but he didn't stop. His cock grew harder once more; morphing into its final boss battle and started ramming it into me.

As he kept thrusting into me, I felt his monster truck intertwining my internal organs until... his yummy piss shooter squirted all inside me again. His cum mixing with all the piss in me. Without blinking, I felt his yummy, juicy, tasty, piss squirting in and o it of me, and spilling onto my soft pillow-like minion ass. "You felt so nice bbygrill 😮‍💨" he growled as we laid next to each other's warm naked bodies in the piss filled bathtub.

note from author: yes this is inspired by under the oak tree on MANTA 😭 no hate to the original story as I'm such a huge fan- but we decided to have our fun take on it 😩🦶🏻