Home alone?

!! Trigger Warning Panic attack !!

"Bye Ray," said Norman, Gilda, Nat, Emma, and Don"4 hours...what can I do with 4 hours??" said Ray to himself" I can watch a 2-hour movie then sleep..." thought Ray" *Ring* " Nani?" mumbled Ray picking his phone up and answering" Ray?" said His mother" Oh Hi mom," said Ray" I was informed that you were sick?" Said Isabella, Ray could hear her tapping her nails on the counter waiting for an answer" Yea, I was playing in the rain with...friends!" said Ray, happy that he could call people that again" Not just friends Ray" said Isabella knowing about her son's relationship" Why didn't you tell me You were Gay!!" complained Isabella" YOU KNEW????" Yelled Ray, flustered" So it is tr- oh no I have to Dear!" said Isabella advisedly upset that she didn't get to know more about Ray's lover" *cough* B-Bye Mom" mumbled Ray hanging up the phone" how?????" Thought Ray" Damit now I'm all sweaty!" Yelled Ray walking to the bathroom to take a bath"

                                       After Rays bath

" Ahh nice and clean," said Ray out loud" I'm gonna watch " Legally Blonde!!" said Ray " But first I'm gonna text Normen!" (btw Its Launch for Normen and them) " Hey Ray is everything okay?" asked Normen over the phone" Yea, just wanted to say Hi" Said Ray" Hey Ray do you feel up to watching the football game here? then going shopping?" asked Normen hoping Ray would say Yes" Yeah sure!" said Ray" *bell rings* Oh crap! Ray, I'm gonna pick you up from the house after school okay!" Said Normen walking slowly to class" Okay bye, love ya!" Said Ray ending the call" bye!" said Normen right before Ray hung up"

                           10 mins before Normen gets home

"I'm ready!" said Ray walking down to the porch waiting for Normen" Hey there hot stuff! you single" called out a voice" Sorry sir I have a handsome boyfriend! and he's 6'5!" Laughed Ray Walking up to the car"He won't mind will he?" mumbled Normen...

"I'm ready!" said Ray walking down to the porch waiting for Normen" Hey there hot stuff! you single" called out a voice" Sorry sir I have a handsome boyfriend! and he's 6'5!" Laughed Ray Walking up to the car"He won't mind will he?" mumbled Normen kissing down Ray's jawline" I'm too expensive for you sir I'm sorry my boyfriends just that hot!" Joked Ray" Hmpf!" pouted Normen" I'm 6'7 actually!" said Normen driving towards the school" The Taller the better!" Said Ray bopping Normen's nose" Yeah, Yeah. So are you feeling better?" asked Normen" Yeah much better," said Ray" Good!" Said Normen hooking up his phone to the Bluetooth

" Press me up against your lips!!!" Yelled Ray" Ill Take you to the moon and back!" Yelled them both" *CRASH*