You said You would do anything....

⚠!!TW: ABUSE!!⚠

                                                     BANG

"Hello Ray," said a loud voice" I see you sober up Zeke," said Ray" Call me father that's what I am right," said Zeke" you were never a father to me, you hurt Mom!" Yelled Ray" She was DISOBEDIENT!" Yelled Zeke slamming his fist up against the wall" Don't have a panic attack Ray it's all okay" thought Ray" When will SHE be home" said Zeke" I don't know " said Ray" Well go in your room till she's home" Demand Zeke" ..."

                                  In Ray's Room

"How did he find us!" Yelled Ray" My phone downstairs so I can't call anyone," said Ray" You have me," said Norman" N-Norman," said Ray" I saw the car and knew something was up, so I stayed" You can't be here," said Ray" *Loud footsteps*" He's coming! Norman leave," said Ray" But" mumbled Norman" Climb out the window," said Ray" No," Said Norman" Norman! You said You would do anything for me!" said Ray" F-fine," said Norman jumping out the window just in time" WHO THE HELL*Hic* WAS HERE!" Yelled Zeke" Your drunk aren't you Zeke," said Ray" YOU*his* DONT SAY A WORD!!" Yelled Zeke as he kicked Ray in the ribs" *gasps*" Now you*hic* stay quiet" mumbled Zeke almost falling over as he walked Out" *Gasps* G-goddammit" gasped Ray" Ray pressed down on his chest feeling for any broken ribs" GAH!!" gasped Ray as he pressed down on the spot "That's broken for sure" huffed Ray leaning on the wall" Beep*" hmm" groaned Ray" My laptop?" mumbled Ray walking to the laptop"

Instagram:

🍽ɴorWay📚: Ray jump out the window

⬛Sasuke💀: I told you to leave!

🍽ɴorWay📚:  I already told Isabella, now hurry before he comeback!

"*loud footsteps* " crap!" yelled Ray trying to get to the window" Ray! Were's-? GET BACK OVER HERE!!" Yelled Zeke running after Ray" NOR-*BANG*" Yelled Ray before getting hit knocking him unconscious" WHO THE HELLS OUT THERE!" Yelled Zeke looking around outside" shit!" mumbled Normen hiding in a bush" I need to call Isabella" panicked Normen getting his phone out" Normen did you get Ray?!" Yelled Isabella from the phone"...Zeke, took him" mumbled Normen" SHIT!!" Yelled Isabella honking her car horn" Wait to hold on..." said Normen looking at a piece of paper on the dirt" What?" asked Isabella" Its a paper" mumbled Normen" Its say Someone's address I think" said Normen looking at the numbers" What's the address ill meet you there" said Isabella starting her car" Its *****" said Normen" Okay see you there" said Isabella

                                        At the address

" This is Mr.Lucas's house," said Normen" Who?" asked Isabella" Our P.E. coach," said Normen walking up to the door" Hello?" said Lucas" Oh Hello Normen," said Lucas walking onto the porch" Hi Uhm, You know Ray right?" said Normen" Yes Is everything alright with him," said Lucas with a worried look" Did you by any chance give him your address?" asked Isabella" Yes, Yes I did" mumbled Lucas" Why?" asked Normen" During P.E. I saw scars on his neck, so I said If he needed any place to go he was always welcome here," said Lucas" He must have suspected Zeke was coming back" mumbled Isabella" Who?" asked Lucas" My husband," said Isabella" Is He alright tho," said Lucas" No, no he's in danger," said Norman" WHAT!" Yelled Lucas "His dad came back from New York, And he's abusing him," said Isabella tearing up" My husband is the chief of Police," said Lucas  taking his phone out" Could he help?" asked Normen"Yes I'm sure he can," said Lucas dialing the number" Hello Dear," said Yuugo" I need you right now!" Said Lucas" What for?" asked Yuugo" Y'know Ray Hanji the kid I talked to you about," said Lucas" Yes" He is in danger!" Yelled Lucas" I'm on my way!" yelled Yuugo hanging up"

                                               With Ray

"mhn" groaned Ray" I'm in a Wap( I'm sorry I love badBoyhalo!)" You thought That you could get away from me, didn't you!" Yelled Zeke" Why do you try so hard?" asked Ray" What the hell do you mean!"Yelled Zeke kicking over an empty paint can" Why do you try so hard to hurt me?" said Ray again looking into Zeke's eyes" I DO-*Sirens*" Yelled Zeke before getting Cut off" *Door Opens* Hands behind Your Back Sir" Said Yuugo walking over to Zeke handcuffing Him" LET ME GO!" Yelled Zeke trying to loosen the cuffs" You have the right to remain silent" said Yugo handing Zeke to another Officer" Hey Kid, I'm Police Chief Yuugo" Said Yuugo as he picked Ray up taking him to an ambulance" RAY!" Yelled Normen and Isabella" Hey Mom," Said Ray" My Baby!" Said Isabella getting into the ambulance" I'll see you at the hospital Ray!" Yelled Normen running to his car"

No, I'm not dead...Yet, sorry for the long break.

I had covid, shocker! But anyway I hope all of you like this chapter!!