Project Work

"niall your home!" my mam said giving me a hug. "soooo how was the first day?"

i told her most details about my day obviously not the fact i already have a crush on ellie.

"hey mom, my new friend is coming over at 6 we have a geography project should i like clean up a bit?"

"yes i definitely think you should clean up your pig sty of a room that you just moved into"
"it's not that bad" i protested.
"sure. what's your new friends name? is he nice?"
"um her names ellie"i said awkwardly.
"oh it's a girl. sorry niall but you know the rule about no girls in your room. you can do your project in the kitchen, ok?"
"k, it's not like we are gonna fuck on the first day" i laughed.
"niall james horan mind your language!" she said giving me a slap with the towel that was in her hand.

ouch.

at about 10 to 6 there was a knock on the door. of course i was taking a piss at the time so my mam answered the door.

ellie's pov:
i did NOT want to go to nialls house yeah he's cute and all but he just fitted in too easily just like kiera my 'bestie' and let's just say that didn't end very well but i want a good grade in geography because i want to travel the world.

the door opened and it was who i presume is nialls mum. i mean she looked just like him just older. and a woman.

"hi there are you nialls mum?" i asked politely. pretending i didn't mind being here. "yes i am come on in, nialls just taking a wizz" she smiled. that actually kinda made me laugh a bit. she seemed like a great person to chat to. then why do i hate niall so much? maybe his fathers a dick.

then just on cue nialls father walked in the door. "oh hello who are you?" he asked me. "um hi i'm ellie, i'm doing niall with a geography project oh shiiii- i mean i'm doing a geog-" i was interrupted by laughter coming from another person walking in the door. my face was as red as a tomato and i was in a room with two people who look exactly like niall and both of them laughing at what i just said.

"oh hi ellie!" a familiar voice said from behind me. "uh hi" i said still embarrassed by my incorrect use of words.

"follow me" and so i did. i was hoping he wasn't going to take me to his bedroom because that would just be weird. thankfully he brought me to the kitchen.

"right let's get this over and done with yeah?" i said slamming my bag on the table. "yeah ok. so any country suggestions?" he asked. "ok first off we're not doing ireland or any popular countries because the less popular ones normally get high marks" i stated.

"right. what about northern ireland?" he grinned. what's with him, he really does have an obsession.
"i don't think there would be enough facts"
"ok, what about switzerland?"

ahhh lovely switzerland the place where my dad died on a ski slope we should definitely do switzerland 100%.

"ellie?" niall asked looking confused as i was just staring into space.
"oh uh, i don't really want to do switzerland"
"but they have loads of facts chocolate, football, ski slo-"
"i don't have great memories from there ok!" i yelled at him.
"want to talk about it?"
"no i really don't. especially not to you" i said looking at him coldly.

i knew i shouldn't be mad as he didn't know about my dad or anything about my family and i certainly wasn't going to tell him about the last few months with my new dad.

"hey what about poland?"
where kiera moved her annoying as to.
"uh ok yeah"

niall:
we started off the project by looking up facts, we agreed that i would look them up and write them down while ellie planned and designed the poster.