Flashbacks and Duffel Bags

i grabbed my bag and headed down stairs.
"what's for breakfast m'starving"
"love you too" she laughed. "just get cereal i can't be arsed to make you breakfast" she continued.
"alright alright"

i grabbed a bowl from the press and poured some cornflakes in. "oh yeah mam ellie is coming over after football training for the project" i said as soon as greg walked in to the kitchen.

"the girl who said she was doing you?"he laughed. i gave him a 'what the hell' look and he laughed again. "she was talking to dad and she said 'i'm doing niall in a geography project'" he said sitting down beside me. i blushed a bit but i tried to hide it. i blush like REALLY easily. "she your girlfriend?"

"greg, she was probably just nervous talking to him don't be rude" mam said packing my lunch.

"so is she your girlfriend or not?" he asked again. "no greg she is not my girlfriend just because she's a girl and my friend doesn't mean she's my girlfriend" i snapped.

"was only joking" he laughed rolling his eyes.

"anyways i am sorry niall but i have a job interview today so no one will be home and you know the rules"

"no girls in the house when you're alone" i said along with her throwing my eyes up to heaven.

"cant have you to fucking on my couch can we now" greg laughed.

"stop it will ya jesus" i said ruffling up his hair as i stood up to hand my mam my empty bowl.
"put it in the dishwasher yourself." she said crossing her arms.
i huffed and shuffled across the floor.

"stop huffing or you'll be dead before your 30"
"stop telling me what to do or you'll be dead before I'm 17" i groaned.

"oh my god niall your birthday is like saturday!" greg smiled.

"my little boy is going to be the big 17" my mam said giving me a bone crushing hug. "hey get off your gonna break me ribs" i yelped.

i grabbed my phone to check the time. "alright i better head off then yeah" i said picking up my school bag and duffle bag. "byeee" both of them said at the same time.

i met with harry and louis at harry's. louis must have spent the night. i could tell how close the pair was. i mean they have been together since i was still watching peppa pig. yes i watched peppa until i was 11 but hey it is really addicting.

we met liam and zayn like yesterday morning too.

"hey lou is ellie coming with us today?" liam asked as we approached her house. the house none of the boys had been in for ages.

"yeah she just texted me saying she's coming"

"shit" i gasped. all the boys looked at me confused. "you alright?" zayn asked me. "i forgot the fucking project" i said mainly to myself but loud enough for the others to hear. "oh your dead" harry laughed. the others still looked at him confused.

oh yeah they don't have geography with us. "me and ellie are together for a geography project and i fucking left it at home" i said running my fingers through my hair. "i don't think ms said we had to bring them in though" harry grinned.

"shit" i said again. "you like that word then" louis laughed. "what's wrong now" he continued. "i never fucking texted ellie"

"about what?" harry grinned. "me mam wont let me in the house with a girl if she or dad aren't there. stupid if you ask me. anyways my mam has a interview today and i told ellie we would do the project at mine as well.." i looked to liam who gave me a look as if he was telling me to shut the fuck up.