No Royal Wedding!

Okay so I need to address this, yes, I know Descendants 4 came out in August of 2021, but It will not be added to this story for quite a few reasons, please hear me out before you come at me.

1. All my stories are left open for sequels that were or are already in the works.

2. I didn't have cable at the time of release, (i have Disney plus now but at the time of writing this I didn't.) 

3. I was not able to handle when the implied the fact that Carlos is dead, I know it was a proper sendoff to his character and explain Cameron Boyce's absence in the wake of any new Descendants projects, but I was not okay. 

4. It's been years now, but I know Cameron Boyce's Death still hurt a lot of us, we grew up with his work and it hurt to see him go so young. 

5. I had said this before but now that I'm in editing mode it's happening for real, the fourth books are in the works for The Golden Heart and The ShadowQueen Series both of which focus on my take of Auradon life after the barrier drops, I have my own version of weddings, including Mal and Ben's written, and I already have been written out a fair amount. Not to mention for the ShadowQueen Books I already wrote out Carlos and Brooke Wedding. 

6. I have twisted Versions of ShadowQueen (MaskedQueen) and Golden Hearts (DarkHearts) up (Not finished yet) and I will lose all motivation to write if I get depressed knowing I will have to kill of Carlos as some point. My anxiety doesn't play. 

7. I feel like Cameron's Roles as Carlos, Luke, Conner, etc should live on since his life was so abruptly cut short, I don't feel right cremating them, his legacy, along with Cameron.

Those are my reason for why write the Royal wedding is not a part of this story. Please respect that, you are free to voice your opinions but please keep it respectful this is a non-toxic safe space and I'd like to keep it that way.

Thank you for reading and hopefully understanding.

~DarkVixen

Published: June 30, 2021
Updated/ Edited: Feb 2, 2023

🎉 You've finished reading 𝕭𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖉𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖞 (𝕲𝖔𝖑𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝕳𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖐 𝕺𝖓𝖊) 🎉