Family day

Ben 

Ma cherie Mademoiselle,
It is with deepest pride and greatest pleasure.
That we welcome you tonight.

Ella

And now, we invite you to relax,
Let us pull up a chair.
As the dining room proudly presents -
Your dinner!

All 

♫ Be... our... guest! ♫

♫ Be our guest! ♫
♫ Put our service to the test ♫
♫ Tie your napkin 'round your neck, cherie ♫
♫ And we'll provide the rest ♫

♫ Soup du jour ♫
♫ Hot hors d'oeuvres ♫
♫ Why, we only live to serve ♫
♫ Try the grey stuff ♫
♫ It's delicious! ♫
♫ Don't believe me? ♫
♫ Ask the dishes ♫

♫ They can sing! ♫
♫ They can dance! ♫
♫ After all, Miss, this is France! ♫
♫ And the dinner here is never second best! ♫

♫ Go on, unfold your menu ♫
♫ Take a glance and then you'll ♫
♫ Be our guest ♫
♫ Oui, our guest ♫
♫ Be our guest! ♫

♫ We tell jokes, ♫
♫ I do tricks! ♫
♫ With my fellow candlesticks ♫

♫ And it's all in perfect taste ♫
♫ That you can bet ♫

♫ Come on and lift your glass ♫
♫ You've won your own free pass ♫
♫ To be our guest ♫

♫ If you're stressed ♫
♫ It's fine dining we suggest! ♫

♫ Be our guest! ♫
♫ Be our guest! ♫
♫ Be our guest! ♫

All the parents and guests clapped, Ben, Ella, Ryder, Jazzy and Aaron separated from their places at the front of the crowd and made their way towards their parents. "Oh... That was so lovely!" Belle embraces them.

"Absolutely marvels" Rapunzel complements as Ryder runs up to her and Eugene. She was shifting uncomfortably. Ella looked down and saw why; her mother was wearing shoes. It was one of the things that bothered her the most as she fell into royal life.

"Just here" Adam said, leading his wife, child and the other three families of the four kingdoms up to a photographer.

"Ready?" The photographer asked.

They nodded, then Ben stopped them, "By the way I have a new girlfriend."

"Yea and I have a boyfriend." Ella smiled.

Rapunzel smiled at her daughter, Eugene looked unsure. "That wonderful dear."

Her father made a look, "I'm not so sure." That was his daughter, his little girl, in his eyes she was still five years old. Rapunzel then smacked him on the arm. "Okay, Okay, jeez where's Varian when I need him."

"Running late," Ryder answered looking up from his phone. "Something blew up again."

Eugene rolled his eyes, that sounded just like the kid he knew all those years ago, "And great for you Ben, Audrey was always bit much," he said trying to be polite when he really hated the girl for upsetting his son.

"Well, I never wanted to say anything, but I always thought that Audrey was a little self-absorbed. A fake smile, kind of a kiss-up." Belle muttered, smiling for the camera.

"Do we know your new girlfriend and boyfriend Ella?" Beast asked.

"On the count of three, One two..."

Jazzy snickered, Aziz raised his eyebrow. He was sorta of a loner and didn't hang out with his sister and her friends, so he was very confused by this reaction. He glanced At Aaron who was trying to hold back his own laughter. He held up one finger in a 'wait for it gesture.' Ben held his hand out. "Sorta Mal. Jay"