R.I.D.I.C.U.L.O.U.S

It was six thirty in the morning when Ryder woke up to the blaring of his alarm, he wondered how that never bothered Aaron before he stood and quickly made his way to the shower. After he was showered and dressed, he pulled on his boots and blazer and was out the door in three minutes. "See you later Aaron," he said to the half-born child who wasn't even fully awake.

He found Evie out in the hall by her locker and walked up to her, "Hey," he said cautiously leaning back against the locker. He knew this was something to explain lightly, Evie was a hopeless romantic and Chad was a jerk using her to get his homework done.

"Hi." She greeted brightly. "What did you wanna talk about?" she asked.

"I wanna tell you exactly why Ella and Chad's betrothal broke off, it wasn't one mistake he made or one instance of him being a jerk. It happened a lot and no one deserves what he did to Ella." The usually jovial prince was now dead serious, and Evie could see the fire brewing in his eyes.

He loved his sister and Chad had hurt her more than once. Evie sighed and nodded, "Let's go sit down," they had walked to a picnic table, and she allowed him to tell her the whole story. Apparently, it wasn't just Debbie Darling, she was the last girl, but betrothals don't just end on such short notice it was a long time coming. It wasn't just a homework thing either; he had flirted with Ally Hargreaves, Alice's daughter while they were in wonderland as well as Willow White the white queen's daughter and heir to the throne. He had insulted Madeline Hatter and called her a crazy freak. All that was during one trip to wonderland.

He had flirted with Cece White, Snow white's daughter, during their history project, Thea Henreys daughter of Tiana and Naveen during a Nature assignment and even Morgan when she was visiting from some realm called New York. He had always told Ella she was imagining things, acted hurt and said that she didn't trust him and told her she was the problem. Chad had put Ella through the wringer and she was still kind, truthful, and pleasant to any of his new victims. She could even be around him without starting a fight as long as they weren't talking. Ella had claimed to Ryder that he was a much better friend than Fiancé, but the boy didn't believe it.

He was trying to warn her so that Chad didn't mess with Evie too. "He's not a nice person and I doubt he's changed. I don't care what Ella claims about him. No one is a bigger flirt than Chad. I'm saying this because I think it's what's best for you Evie, stay away, look for someone who loves you brains and all 'cause I know you're not just a pretty face." He told her seriously. She looked at him really contemplating his words, "Look Evie take my advice or don't but just know I'm looking out for you we all are, Me, Aaron, Jazzy, and Ella. By the way the Mirror isn't exactly helping with the 'I'm a good guy' plea," He smirked and winked at her before started to walk away.

"H-how?" She stuttered in shock.

He turned now walking backwards, "My mom had Magic hair. I know a magic artifact when I see one. Tell Mal people will think she's up to something. See you in trig," he whipped around his blazer blowing in the wind and made his way to class.

Jazzy was not going to calculus; she wasn't in the mood, "But Jazz." Ella said while on hold with the decorating committee. "No ma'am I said eight not seven."

"I'm not going."

"Yes, thank you," Ella hung up and went to her locker, "Jazz that'll be the fifth time you skipped this year and school only started two months ago. You're gonna get in trouble, again."

She shrugged, "Hey Guys," Jay and Carlos greeted walking up to the two girls, "What's up?"

"Jazzy doesn't wanna go to class again."

Carlos looked at her in mock appall, "A princess not going to class unheard of."

Jazzy snorted, "Ha! Just 'cause I got the title doesn't mean I have to act like it, my dad was a common thief before mom married him. And my mom never did as she was told. I'll do as I please." She sighed leaning back on Ella who glared at her playfully. "Besides I much rather be home with my Tiger. If I skip, I can video chat with one of the maids and she can let me see him."