The Hardest Part of Letting Go

I think the words we say and the things we do, the way we act, the way we make eye contact from across the room, attributes to the painful ordeal of letting go. 

        The hardest part is when you first begin, and you shove it from your mind, but it plays over....again, and again, and again and again. 

        You fill your empty days, you create something new and hopefully "more" to get your mind off the fact that you feel like the whole world is falling apart one piece at a time. 

        And I guess some people don't understand how it feels, to feel so worthless and lonely and horrible and lost. And sometimes you wander through life alone.

        But it's okay not to be okay, it's alright to admit that you're lost and you feel like everything is so messed up, it can never be good or whole again. 

        Because it can be good again. The pieces don't always stay scattered across, unorganized and broken. Some, you just simply let go of, and the wind takes them away. 

        And it means you won't ever be completely whole again, but you find other things to fill those empty spaces with and that doesn't mean you aren't still beautiful. 

        That doesn't mean you can't ever be okay again.