Part Four

Everything leading up to the dinner was going according to plan. Selphie sported her dress that flattered her body. She placed her hair in a simplistic messy bun with a gold hair comb at the front of her bun to accentuate it, coupling that with a bold red lipstick and modest gold studs. His fiancée preferred a classic approach in how she dressed. He wore a navy-blue tuxedo and as usual, Selphie helped him secure his tie since he was still clumsy with it.

He realized that the scent of Selphie's magnolia perfume and playful flirtatious nature made it difficult to focus. Squall was a man of his word. They were going to dinner, then afterward, Selphie would get whatever she wanted.

He was a fool in thinking he would make it through dinner unscathed.

The appetizers hadn't arrived yet and what started as an innocent discussion about the Autumn Festival, turned into her bare foot massaging the bulge in his trousers. He felt tiny appendages clenching and unclenching his bulge underneath the table. His eyes widened in shock, and before he could get any syllables out, the waiter returned with their Southern Esthar-styled shrimp and chips.

Selphie had a penchant for spicy food, which was why she turned up the heat by pressing her sole firmly on him as the waiter asked for a refill of her tea. Selphie knew how to push Squall's buttons, the animalistic ones that only she got to enjoy the full attention of.

Reaching over to try a piece of shrimp, she knew taking a bite would draw full attention to her lips. This minx... "Mmm, these are so good~ you should try some!" She said enthusiastically, knowing full well the heated cerulean gaze was purely for the auburn-haired woman across the table. Squall made a point to drink his water before he did anything else.

He enjoyed spices in his food, due to his upbringing in Balamb, however, this level of "spice" that Selphie brought to the dinner table was new. Risky, but new.

As he ate the shrimp, he tried to force his mind to focus on the flavors, but the mischievous slow up and down motions the woman was doing were ruining his sense of concentration. He grunted as an excuse to take another sip of water; he knows that the burning warmth on his cheeks wasn't at all from the food. "Selphie..." He warned in a low guttural tone.

"What? You don't like the food?" She teased, pressing the ball of her foot against the defined outline of his pants, causing a strained look to present on the lion's face.

Choosing his next words wisely, he rasped, "There are better things to eat."

A small victory for him as Selphie gasped, which turned into soft giggles as a blush bloomed on her face. The sultry look in her enchanting eyes didn't change, even when she brought another piece of shrimp to her lips and had the nerve to suckle on it. By doing so, she effectively removing all the spices off the morsel and winked at Squall from across the table in doing so. Oh, she was in trouble.

"I have something you can eat." She winked and Squall did everything he could to not choke while eating. If it wasn't for the waiter returning with their entrées and his glass of water being full, he wasn't sure how he would have survived that.

Squall tried to focus on his steak, but his cunning fiancée wanted him to know no peace.

Selphie was happy as a Balamb clam. Eating her pasta, moaning softly at the taste while knowing her devious plan to arouse her lover was effective. As she chewed, her foot went hard at work. Squall kept his head down; propped up in his hand, eyes closed, and panting softly.

This shouldn't be turning me on, he thought to himself. But here he was. In a prestigious restaurant with his medium-well steak getting cold, sporting a chub underneath the table that Selphie intended to rub to being as al dente as her pasta.

He hated being there and Selphie did it on purpose. Squall's vixen of a future wife wanted to end dinner early and he was going to cave with her in that regard.

When the waiter stopped by, he immediately asked for the check. Selphie chimed in asking for take-home boxes, and an extra serving of the shrimp and chips to-go as well. When the waiter walked away, Squall directed his heated scowl towards her. The daring woman knew full well that her asking for another round of that appetizer meant another ten or fifteen minutes waiting for it.

"I didn't think you wanted to go home so soon~" She teased. Somehow, which he couldn't grasp how at first, she managed to pull the zipper down. Once the realization hit him, he was in trouble when the lone foot now became two. Underneath the table, he was at his hardest and he couldn't even articulate why.

His originally trained breathing was faltering into disjointed gasps. This allowed a low groan to release, pinching his brows, and closed his eyes. This... strange combination of high risk and temptation was something Squall himself never thought he'd enjoy. All the more reason for them to leave before he embarrassed himself.

Running fingers through his hair and loosening his tie allowed for him the ability to breathe easier. He needed to remember what it felt like to breathe again, even if it was brief.

"Selphie... Please, stop." He released a restricted moan. Boundaries and consent were key in their functional relationship. As soon as the lion told her to stop, she retracted her feet and smiled. Those that actually believed Selphie was innocent were nothing but fools; himself included. Granted, Squall did not want to delve into how they were wrong since that would involve Selphie showcasing a side only private for his viewing pleasure.

Unfortunately, he didn't say behave, because the way her tongue was playing with the last shrimp from the appetizer plate caused him to grip the festive cloth the table was covered in.

Turning his head, he noticed that the waiter was returning with the bill, he adjusted himself and zipped his fly before the hospitality worker set it down on the table. He disclosed that their appetizer will be out in five minutes, and asked if they wanted the chips served separately? The only separate Squall could think of was his clothes off his body.