New Guy

Hey Ino here! I'm at work at the local flower shop in the hidden leaf (obviously)! A costumer had just paid and left when Naruto and a guy I've never seen walk in. He's cute... The mystery guy not Naruto hehe.

"Hey Ino meet Sai." Naruto introduced the mystery guy as Sai "hi nice to meet you Sai" "ah thanks you as well Ino." "So Ino will you be off soon?" "As soon as my dad comes I'll be off which should be in like... I checked the clock on the wall, "5 mins."

5 mins later...

"DAD!" "Yes Ino" "can I leave now?" "Fine" "YAY!!" I threw of my apron and ran outside the store where Naruto and Sai were waiting. "Hey guys I can leave now!" "Okay let's go!" Naruto grabbed my arm and we started running to only he knows where.

We reached a big beautiful waterfall but there was no time to stare because Naruto dragged us into the lake that the waterfall flows into. "Follow me!" He went underwater and we followed. We all made it to a cave... A cave behind the waterfall.

The cave was so beautiful...The light was pale purple and there were statues oh wow... I want to go on a date here with Sai.. WAIT WHAT SAI? AND NOT SASUKE WHAT WRONG WITH ME!?!?! I looked at Sai who was expressionless as always but...there's a glint in his eyes, a glint of excitement.

His eyes draw me in... they're so... amazing... I know he's not Sasuke... I like him better than Sasuke. He's very attractive. ACK!!! I can't believe myself! I like Sasuke not Sai! Or do I?... AHHHHHH! I realized I was staring at Sai as I thought... I quickly turned my face away blushing.

"HEY PEOPLE FOLLOW ME!!!" I started walking toward Naruto who was near a large purple crystal that was emitting purple light. I stated in awe and Naruto looked thrilled. Sai still had a blank expression hmmm it makes me a bit sad.

"Oh no!" "What?" "I gave to go back to the shop!" I ran to the mouth of the cave and stopped "thank you for a great time Naruto and nice to meet you Sai bye!" I went through the waterfall then into the lake, I walked to the land where it met the water then I ran back to the flower shop.

I walked in the shop "dad I'm back" "oh thank goodness Ino come work the counter for just an hour more then we will close for the day!" I did as I was told and waited on costumers behind the counter.

*one hour later*

Whew! I'm tired! So many costumers in only one hour just wow! I walked out of the shop and saw Naruto and Sai. Sai was drawing something and ugh billboard brow was watching him! ~(Not part of the story~ look at the picture it makes sense now back to the story)~

I looked at billboard brow angrily "Ino!" I looked at Naruto my anger disappearing instantly "hey Naruto!" I walked over to him. "What's up?" "Sai is drawing a picture he won't let anyone see, all u know is Sakura is allowed to because she stole a peek and she's surprised and angry by it." "Sai can I see?" I leaned down eye level he looked me in the eyes a bit panicked "n-no!" He held the drawing pad to his chest and blushed "m-maybe someday but not today!" He got up and ran off hmm strange.

Sakurai looked at me "I'll tell you but act as if you don't know and don't ask him about it got it Naruto?!?!?" "Yes ma'am" "well... it's a picture of Ino..." I looked at her stunned just a face of pure shock that made Sakura look at me and laugh. "Oh shut up!" "I can't it's to funny" "I'll give you something to laugh about!" I was about to hit her but Naruto held me back.

"Haha! That's right Ino pig!" I broke free and punched Sakura in the face. I watched her fly through the air and land on her back.