Fight

SAKURA'S POV

That Ino pig! How dare she punch me! These thoughts flew threw my head as my body flew through the air.  Time seemed to go in slow motion... I landed and heard the pigs laugh!

I stood and realized blood was dripping from my mouth. I wiped it glared at Ino then charged at Ino pig with all my strength! She dodged and I hit the ground. A crowd gathered around of everyone, Lee, Naruto, Hinata, Shino, Sai and many more.

Ugh! I get up turn then lunge again but much faster. She throws her flower bombs and there's explosions all around me. "AHHHRG!!! DAMMIT!!!" I jumped out but the smoke surrounded me like a suffocating cloud of darkness. I choked on dust ugh I hate this.

Ino was I thought visible but I walked toward it and realized it waz her but she was looking away from me and at Sai....??, Huh!?!?

INO'S POV (back in time a bit)

I heard Sakura land with a loud thump "HAHA!" I saw her stand and wipe the blood dripping from her mouth. After that she looked at me with a glare. Her eyes full of anger and hate. Ha!

She then lunged at me and a crowd gathered oh even Sai! Oh she lunges faster but I threw flower bombs. Smoke surrounded her and it slowly started invading my nose so I decided to leave the area and talk to Sai.

I felt eyes on my back and I knew it was Sakura but I didn't care I was to busy looking at Sai ♡♡♡.