|1| LIARS |:|

Estella smiled when she heard the little bell above the shop door announcing her presence. Right on cue the woman breezed out the back room making the beaded barrier clink together as it found equilibrium again.

"Estella." The woman said, a smile growing on her bronzed skin. "The woman hugged, air kissed Estella on the cheek, then pulled away. "You look like you're on a mission."

"Mmm, indeed I am."

"What are you looking for today?"

Estella laid the list on the counter as the other woman took her position behind the structure. The counter had an assortment of candles, incense, crystals, and bracelets all claiming they would bring the barer money, luck, love, or something else but it was all lies. The items were void of the magick to fulfill the claims even though the base ingredients were present. "Just a few items."

The woman picked up the list and started sweeping around the small shop to retrieve the items. "Soul jars?" She inquired.

Estella looked up from a candle that she was reading the back of. "Uh, yes, two if you'd please."

"Now you've got me curious. Whatever are you up to?"

Estella looked at the woman. "Oh, just teaching a Karmic lesson."

The woman's smile widened with amusement. "I have to say you are the only witch I know that can harvest a soul without meeting a grisly end yourself."

Estella shrugged. "It's all about balancing the energy."

The woman kept grabbing things allowing the soft sound of the fountain to fill the background. "You should come to the celebration tonight. It's the summer solstice after all. The other sisters would love for you to join us."

Estella put the candle next to her other goodies on the countertop. The woman had been trying for a while to get Estella to join the little makeshift coven for a while now. The shop owner, Glarika, was the only one with any real magick; however, which didn't make it worth Estella's time. "I just might."

"Really?"

No.

"Mhm," Estella picked up a white Selenite crystal.

"That's great. I will hold a spot for you in the circle!"

She looked up at the woman with a raised eyebrow. "I said I might."

"I know. I know. I just know you'll feel the magic tonight!"

"Mhm," the only magick she'd be feeling was the magick she was planning to conjure up in order to handle the wrong done against her.

Petty some might say, seeking revenge, but she wasn't above it all, that's for sure. Most witches, amateurs any way, tried to be what some might call: white witches. Estella, however, understood that the Universe was all about balance. Good and bad did not exist, only balance and shades of grey. This simple understanding allowed her to do what her magick allowed, which was, well, pretty much anything she wanted and those were rules that she could live by. The right ingredients, words, energy in the right order was all she needed to make the world, and her life what she willed.

"You told me to keep an eye out for you in the crystal ball."

Estella brought her attention to Glarika as she set the list down on the counter. "Mhm, any news?"

The woman frowned as she rang up the items and her eyebrows pulled together as if she were debating something.

Estella caught her eye. "Well, what is it then? You're making me nervous."