Ch-2: Happy thoughts can lead to darker ones

{~Izuku's Pov~}
I hear my door open and start to hyperventilate. I shut my eyes and I felt a hand on my back. I couldn't hear them since my ears are still ringing. The hand felt warm and comforting I could feel myself drift off to sleep.

{~Ava's Pov~}
As Zuzu went to sleep I slowly peeked my eye open to see.... A hobo? And 4 other people. I look at all their faces and it suddenly hit me. They were hero's at least 3 of them were Midnight, Present Mic, and the underground hero Eraser Head.

{~Dadzawa's Pov~}
We were heading towards the kids room and when I opened the door I saw the kid hyperventilating. I hushed over to him and gave him a hug a few minutes later he was asleep, or I thought he was. He raised his head to show a dark yellow cat-like eye I thought his eye was a dark green. It looked around at all of us seeming to know us "*cough* hello Kid I'm Tsukauchi (I looked his name up 😅) and I'm here to ask you some questions, is that alright." " Sure" 'the voice came out roboty "well first question, what is your name." " *sigh* I go by many names but I am not the kid your staring at, his name is Izuku Midoriya." I decided to speak up "if your not the kid then what is your name and how are you here?" It looked at me " I rather not explain how I'm here let's just say it was because of an experiment. Now my name, you can just call me Foxy" "Now do you now how old the kid is?" Tsukauchi looked a little worried. "I think he's 15 and by your reaction the reason he looks younger because of another experiment" 'Foxy' started to yawn Tsukauchi looked at his watch "I better get going, we can finish this tomorrow."

{~Present Mic's Pov~}
When me and Aizawa went home he went straight to bed. But I couldn't stop thinking about the poor kid, and what he's been through. I guess we'll find out tomorrow.

{~Izuku's Pov~}
I woke up I guessed that Ava-Chan was sleeping but last night or, morning? She told me that those people were hero's and that I was safe. I heard my door open and saw the same people except their was a doctor "oh I see your awake, how are you feeling?" I heard the doctor say "I-I'm ff-ine" "I'm guessing your name is Izuku correct?" The detective said. I nodded my head "is it ok if we asked you about what happened while you were their?" I shook my head violently I saw him frown "I-I do-n't l-like talking about it." I saw the girl have a look of pity " what about Foxy?" "N-no she doesn't like it when I wake her up." He nodded in understanding not liking to be woken up so did the hobo man.

~2 months later~
2 Months ago the hobo man and the loud guy asked me if they could adopt me today they were going to bring me to their house. I was happy, but when ever their are happy thoughts their are always dark ones...

{~Aizawa's Pov~}
"Kids come down stairs we have something to tell you!?" I screamed up stairs we could hear thumping as they both ran down stairs. Shinso had purple hair and eye bags wearing a black hoodie and jeans. Eri had long light blue hair with a tiny horn on the top of her head. She was wearing a pink unicorn dress." DADDY, PAPA!" Eri yelled and jumped into my husband's arms. "Were going to have a new member in the family-" "*gasp* who is it who is it who is it!?!?" Eri started to bounce "hold on let me finish, he was just like you Eri. And we're going to go to the hospital today I'll explain the rest in the car. So go get ready" both children raced up stairs.

~In Le car~
"When you see him he's 15 but he'll look like he's 6 because they did many experiment's on him." They both nodded their head and Eri looked like she was gonna explode of excitement.

{~Izuku's Pov~}
Today they are supposed to pick me up 'what if they leave me or hurt me what if their super hasn't I started to breath heavy 'Zuzu take a deep breath in and out.' I did as she said I heard a lot of voices outside my door. Their were 4 people 2 were the hero's then their was a little girl and a boy who looked as tired as ever. "Now Eri, Shinso meet your new brother" I looked at them the smallest one came up to me a huge grin on her face. "Hi my name is Eri, what's yours?" "i-Izuku, it's nice to meet you Eri" "Hi the names Shinso" I nodded "hi."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 829
Sorry if this story is short and well... Awkward I didn't know what to write.