Ch-3: What's a cat?

(Sorry for not posting I kinda forgot what I was gonna write 🐱)

{~Izuku's Pov~}
When we got to the house it was a two story house. The loud guy held my hand as Eri walked next to me. As Aizawa opened the door it was a nice house the walls were white while the floor was dark brown wood. Their was a sofa, and this weird black box thingy. Beyond the room was a kitchen with a table for 6 people "Welcome to your new home Izu!" I snapped my head at Eri expecting to get hit. When ever someone yelled I would always get hit, and I think Eri realised because she said sorry. I then saw this fuzzy thing come out from a room. "W-what's that?" They look over to what I'm pointing at. Eri gasps "you don't know what a cat is!?" I shake my head no ~Eri goes into explaining what it is~.

~Month later brought to you by coffee ☕~
It's been a month since we lived here I shared a bunk bed with Eri. Ava and I both switch Being in control. But that isn't why I'm happy. Dadzawa said I was able to go to his, and papa's work. I was able to bring Crystal (that's the cats name) with me.

~At Le school~
Eri was walking with me holding my hand as I looked at the building their weren't a lot of people there. I kept Crystal close to me. "Ok Eri you know were to go I have to head to class." "Ok by Dad" we go into the school and go the opposite direction of dad and papa. "Eri were are we going?" "were going to the teachers lounge and later dad will introduce you to his class." When we got to the teachers lounge it looked nice their were a few teachers talking, and drinking coffee. "Guys I brought my new brother!" I saw one of the people that had saved me "aww he's so cute" the person that saved me walked up to me. I held Crystal closer to me.

~Later in Class 1-A~
Eri and I were standing beside a giant door waiting for Dad's signal that we could come in. "You can come in now" We walked through the giant door "problem children meet my new child Izuku." I hid behind dad the class was talking like they've never seen a 'kid' before.

{~Ava's Pov~}
I decided to take control since I heard that Zuzu was meeting dad's class, and Zuzu was getting tired. I looked around me I was currently hiding behind dad. I peeked around him to see a lot of teenagers chatting to each other. "QUITE" dad sounded angry his hair was floating "Ava I see that your in control so why don't you introduce yourself while I get some sleep. Don't disturb me unless it's important." That's when dad went into 'caterpillar mode' I look over at the class. "Hello I'm Ava, I guess you can call me Izuku's counter part? you can ask questions now." A boy with blue hair and glasses 👓 raised their hand "yes blue haired kid?" "Hello my name is Tenya Iida, but what do you mean by counter part." "I assume that you all heard how Eri-Chan was experimented on correct." Everyone nodded their heads. "Well we were also experimented on, but they put my soul into Zuzu's body making us one." A brunette raised their hand "yes?" "Why did you call Iida a kid?" I chuckle at that " I am far older than you guys that's what experiments can do to you. Also Zuzu is 15" I give them my fox smile as they all have a look of surprise...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry again for not posting, and that this chapter is short. I didn't know what exactly to write so if you have an idea please tell me. 🐶 have a good day or night. And also please go check out my two other stories called the bite of 83, and Withered. So please check them out.
Word count: 684