♯ | 002

chapter two
PASSING TIME

it's been five years since you found out you were in a cliché novel

it's been five years since you found out you were in a cliché novel. if only you had read it. you would have probably gained more knowledge about the novel, and not stay stuck with 'athanasia dies. the emperor, claude de alger obelia is a horrible father towards athanasia.' as your only source of useful information.

even though you were sisters with athanasia, you never really talked to her. you were more like acquaintances. you kept your distance well.

you read a lot of isekai novels in your past life. all of them were the same.
• get hit by a truck
• wake up somewhere unfamiliar
• realise you're in a novel
• realise you don't want to die again
• stay away from the main characters
• obsess over living a quiet life
• end up falling in love

at one point, they started getting boring. you understood that they wanted to live, but their continued obsession over living a quiet life in a small village was too repetitive. they all had narrow perspectives.

the father of this body was a murder machine, right? claude de alger obelia.

well he could kill you.

it would hurt, but that was the price of it.

you didn't want to waste your time running away.

since this life would also cause you pain.

"f/n!" athanasia held on to your hand. "let's go pick some flowers."

"i am sorry, i am studying." you picked your book up.

ever since you hands grew a little stronger, you started to draw, write

ever since you hands grew a little stronger, you started to draw, write...whatever you were capable of.

the first time you wrote something, lily freaked out.

"p-princess, oh my lord! princess! do you know how to write? our highness must be a fairy. let's see, what does this say?"

athanasia had been playing with some jewellery, while lily observed your hand writing.