♡⚠︎ Introduction⚠︎♡

Heaven and Hell...the places oh so different in Nature, and occupied by different Creatures as well. Creatures of Purity "Angels" and Sinners like "Demons". Pure and Unpure.

These will i be explaining in this chapter .

As all may know...the pure ones ..the ones who have not done great sins ...the  Creatures known asAngels live in Heaven. This Grand place that a may ascend to if they had not committed wrongs. It is a place spilt into many city's connected through portals in a temple, in it's centre a Church lays, there for only God to call his home.

It may lay unknown yet the most important and famous city is kamome-village...a village in wich our Main Character...the Angel Yashiro Nene lives. The Village, although small, is one of the important villages since it's the village where the most important people or purest live, but also it's where the most famous hidden library, the deep forest the holy temple and most holy grounds are located. It can be see as a sort of base of operation to the Lord of heaven, since he lives in a Church like Temple built in his Honor.
Heaven it's self is a beautiful place covered in life and clouds . It's a peaceful place and very beautiful ,quite the sight to behold. Yet strictness is something you may not escape.

But ...one thing you may not know, one thing you may not have been told about the oh so beautiful, oh so tantically Innocent seeming, place called heaven ; is that the ones living there aren't always as pure, nice and kind as the stories tell. It is all hidden under the Veil of Perfection telling you ; "Only those who have not sinned may enter".

Angels are perceived as nice, pure and lovely creatures, yet it all can be just a big Play, Show, Charade or whatever you may call it. Even as I say this, Pureness still exists, those who truly are kind and sweet. Yet it all kay still not change the fact that, if you have not committed a grave sin in life you may enter heaven. People still may not treat you as well as you think...

Perhaps that's why the Rumours exist that "Angels as pure as they are may still Fall from Grace and embrace the Evil with their very soul"

Even knowing this, it is still far different from those Sinners, from the ones who have done wrong in Life..

And with that we come to hell...and the demons that occupie the several Circles of Hell.

Everyone always says; "If you sin there is no way back, you will be trapped and tortured for ever and ever until the End of time"

Like heaven, it isn'tjust one town, one Village, one City, as if Cut like cake it is Devided into Seven Circles. And those very seven Circles are watched over a lord right under the Command of the King of Hell.

Here and now, I will make light of the one rumour we all know ; "Those who've sinned shall pay the price tortured and forgotten in Hell" That is an utter lie, but there is still a truth to it all. You may still be tortured in a Way but that does not mean that the Sinners know no fun, or know not a normal life, because they certainly do.
Each Circle Responds to a Sin.
First Pride followed by Envy, Wrath,Sloth Avarice (and Prodigy) and then Gluttony and Lust.

The demons that land in hell have ,as said, commited grave crimes againsg God or big sins. Wich ever Sin they've Commited, that is where they will be sent to live and be tortured.And one thing you can never do, not matter how much you suffer and beg for forgiveness of the Lord, yet the cannot atone wich in itself is already torture.

To say, that those who occupy the Circles are all rotten to the core, not worth anything would be a clear wrong statement. Those who've committed sins, even if they lived quite normally, can never change or make the Sin any less true.

As it may stand obvious, the Demons have a sort ranking. The Rank a Demon receives depends on the Graveness of their Sin, depends on what they have done. And currently there are 7 Sinners, Knights and Lords of their own Circles who have committed sins so heighnous and wrong that they have such high Ranking. One of them...Hanko, Seventh Lord, Prince of Lust and Lechery.

One More Thing unknown still, is that Sinners suffer barely nothing. The Suffering they go through is knowing they have done wrong, knowing they are unpure, may never never Atone.

Both Races yet more of Heaven,yet  still know not of one Secret, at least not those who are just Citizens. They know not of the Wars that they have partaken in. The Lord of Heaven forbid such information being shared just simply, the Angels sould not know that even as pure, as they may seem that in the past they have sullied their hands.

So all Information that had been written, all of Wars and of things that shall never be known to a normal Angel, were stored away. And this place, the one noone may see or enter....this was the A Library... "The Garden".