Succubus and the Angel Pt.1

Haven't you ever wondered what it would've been like if things had gone differently?

Were different?

I'm sure you must've.

This Chapter Explores this Idea.

What if things had gone differently?
What if one of them had made different choices?

One change can have a major impact on the Story, so let's have a look at an Alternative Universe.

Let's have a look.
Take my hand and let's go.

══════════════════════════

"I want to stay with you !"

"I know...but you know we can't, it's forbidden. You know that was much as I do"

"B-But.."

"Shh...I know, you don't have to say. It'll be okay, I promise"
.
.
.

Amane woke up sweating and breathing heavily, his heart beating a mile a minute.
It was that Dream again.

Even if he just woke up, he could only remember bits and pieces never the full picture. Only sentences, the same thing over and over...A promise.

There was a gentle Voice, calm, nice, sweet and gentle...it soothed him in a way he didn't know. The Voice belonged to a girl, some...girl he didn't know...didn't remember...nor even recognized.

The Voice of the Girl always seemed so far and distant, yet somehow it also felt like she was just an arms length away. It was...weird.

He never saw her face, only remembered sitting in a Field by a tree, a girl he didn't recognize sitting right at his side, her features smudged out and distorted.

She'd been so close, yet when he tried to reach out, suddenly she was so far away from him. He could never close the distance.

Amane sat up. He wiped his Eyes took some more deep breaths and then got off the Bed, he desperately needed a relaxing shower. So with a sigh he left the comfort of his bed and headed for the Bathroom. That Shower, cooling and refreshing, couldn't come soon enough.

Introduction to you Amane Yugi.
An Angel living in the Realm called Heaven.
Dead for about 20 Years now, forever stuck in the Body of a 15 year-old.

This Boy, a lover of the Stars and it's study, was also an absolute loner and nerd- but that's just because of his nearly endless curiosity.

Amane soon left the Shower changing into a fresh pair of clothes. Of course, they matched his choppy dark brown hair and golden amber eyes perfectly.

White and Gold was the perfect match for him.

As his usual Routine, he packed a small bag, a few notebooks, lunch and a bottle of Tea inside. Per usual, he went Outside of his home and snuck away. No one ever seemed to notice or care to where he suck off to, better for him.
.
.
.
Now here he was, sitting at a table with stacks of Books at his Side whilst he buried himself in yet another Book.