♡>>Chapter 1<<♡

"I wanna stay with you !"

"You know we can't ...It's forbidden.."

"B-but..-"

"Shhh...It'll be okay..I"ll make sure of it.."

Yashiro woke up, again that dream..Who's Voice was that..? She doesn't remember...Yashiro had once again had this dream, the Voice seemed to know her, seemed to promise her the same every time...Everytime she had dreamed it was this, a boy and her in a field and he said the same thing everytime. She didn't recognisehim, his face...features were a blue and he seemed so far.

The Angel sighed. She felt tortured although so pure and living in a place...world that is commonly known and referred as "Heaven".She has been there for so many, many years ...ever since she...Died..20 years ago.

"A sweet and kind, innocent and caring but also curious Being"

That's how others would refer to her ..though she didn't mind ,it was a nice comment afterall.

She had fallen asleep in the library again...the very hidden library called "The Temple of Knowledge" to be exact. She had read almost every Book in this very Library ever since she had discovered it . She was curious, intrigued and so let her feelings lead her. They beckoned her to open every Book,to learn more about the races ,specieses, plants ,animals ...about the entire world around her. She had been reading in this library, for so long, maybe months? She was even careful that she snuck off carefully. This was the best that could happen to her since there was so much she had never read about before so! So she took it to her advantage, so she'd finally be able to find some new places that she'd be able to explore in heaven. Sighing she took another book and to her surprise she had finally found something intriguing.

"Interesting...so finally something on hell ,demons and...sinning . I thought such books didn't exist...or were forbidden at that.."

Yashiro knew it was wrong, knew she was forbidden to do so...but...no one saw her right. Her Curiosity took over and she so opened up the Book flipping through it and reading the pages...it may be quite scary but also quite informative and interesting. As she always did she took some notes in her notebook ..she may need it later, besides she couldn't take the books home...

She kept on flipping through the pages, amazed, frightened and intrigued, that was until she found something mentioned about ... maze that was referred to as "The Garden". She read and read on what was mentioned in the Book, it described Rumours on it's location, that there were unique flowers...creatures and other things to bed found. As she finished, taking notes as usual she closed the book, having excitement glint in her eyes. She ,as her usual routine, put all the books she had read in back in their place and left quickly to head back home.

As soon as she had gotten home, ,excitement still found in her gaze, was quick to get herself more suitable clothes, a nice Uniform like dress and saddles she could run nicely in. Without thinking twice she headed for her home door but then...she hesitated.

"What about...no..no it'll be fine..I do not need to bother them with it ...there may be a rumor but I'll be okay despite that. They know anyways that I'm probablyoff exploring somewhere, I shouldn't bother my friends."