Slave Traders

Y/N's POV

I looked across the horizon and saw an island. It was one of the Lone islands. Narrowhaven I believe. Edmund and I met with Caspian, Drinian, and Tavros on the fo'c'sle. Caspian observed the outskirts of the island with his telescope. 
"The Lone Islands. The port of Narrowhaven," said Drinian.
"Strange, not a Narnian flag in sight," Caspian said as he drew the telescope away from his eye before passing it to me. I looked through it. He was right. 
"It looks quiet. Even abandoned," I said, observing the island through the telescope. 
"But the Lone Islands have always been Narnia's," Edmund said as I handed him the telescope for him to look through. 
"Seems suspicious," Drinian commented. 
Edmund drew the telescope away from his eye and said "I say we prepare a landing party. Drinian?"
Drinian exchanged looks with Caspian and I. "Forgive me, Your Majesty... but the chain of command starts with King Caspian and Queen Y/N on this ship," he replied. 
"Right," Edmund said in a bummed tone. 
"Drinian, pick some men and come ashore," Caspian said. 
"Aye," Drinian nodded. 
"Tavros," Caspian said as he began to leave. Tavros turned around and started shouting commands. 
"Man the longboats, furl the sail and prepare to drop anchor!" he shouted. 

Edmund looked down with a disappointed look on his face. 
"I'm sorry that you're upset, Ed. I know how much you like taking charge," I said, placing my hand on his shoulder.
"It's alright. It is his ship. He deserves to be in charge of it. I just hate being second to everyone. I was with Peter and now its with Caspian and even you," he replied. 
"Ed, don't say things like that. You aren't second to anyone. If anything, you'll always be first to me," I said with a small smile before standing on my tip-toes to kiss his cheek. He smiled at me before taking my hand and leading me back down to the main deck. 

"Y/N! Y/N! Can I come please!!!" Hope said as she rant to me. 
"I'm not sure, Hope. It could be dangerous," I said. 
"I won't get in any trouble, I promise," Hope said, giving me puppy dog eyes. I couldn't resist those beautiful blue eyes as they dilated like a kitten. 
"Oh, alright. But, you stick with me, got it?" I asked. 
"Okay! Thank you so much, N/N!" she said as she gave me a hug then skipped away. 
"Are you sure it's safe for her to come?" Edmund questioned. 
"I won't let anything happen to her. I have powers, remember?" I said. Edmund gave me a small smile before we all loaded up in a long boat. 

Unfortunately, Eustace also came along. We had up to six men rowing the boat to shore. 
"Onward! The thrill of the unknown lies ahead," Reepicheep said enthusiastically as he jumped out of the boat and onto the dock. 
"Couldn't this have waited till the morning?" Eustace questioned as we got out of the boat. 
"There is no honor in turning away from adventure, lad," Reepicheep replied to the boy. 
"Listen," said Lucy as we all made it upwards from the dock. "Where is everyone?" she questioned. 
Come on, jelly legs," Reepicheep said, outstretching his arm to Eustace. 
"I'm capable of doing it myself. Oof!" Eustace tried to get out of the boat, but he slipped between the rim of the boar and the dock. 
"And you're certain he's related by blood?" Caspian questioned to Lucy as Angel giggled at Eustace. 

Caspian took his crossbow from his shoulder and I did the same with Susan's bow. Just then, a bell tolled, startling us and causing those with bows to aim them in the air. Angel hid behind me as this happened. 
"Reepicheep, stay here with Drinian's men and secure the place. We'll head on. If we don't come back by dawn, send a party," Caspian ordered. 
"Yes, Your Majesty," Reepicheep obliged. 
I walked behind Edmund and in front of Caspian as we headed up a slanted walkway towards what seemed to be an abandoned square. 
Henry, Lucy, and Eustace looked around to see if there was anyone around. 
"Yeah, looks like nobody is in. Do you think we should head back?" Eustace said in a false tone. 
"Do you want to come here and guard... something?" Edmund asked in an unsure tone. 
"Ah, yes," Eustace replied, running towards him. "Good idea, cousin. Very, uh... logical." 
Eustace approached us. Henry, Lucy, Caspian, Edmund, Hope and I walked to the door of a very large structure that we were going to investigate. Before we headed inside, Caspian gave Eustace a dagger. 
"I've got it. I've got it. Don't worry," Eustace reassured. We all looked back at him with worried and annoyed faces.