The Door In the Air

3rd Person POV

Edmund and Y/N spent a blissful night together in the most appropriate way. At sunrise, Edmund managed to wake up and get out of bed, without waking Y/N up. He gave her a kiss on the forehead before leaving the room and left to go to his bedroom and pray to Aslan that his brother or sisters didn't notice anything. 

Y/N woke up to the sound of her door opening. 
"Good morning, your majesty," came Flora's voice. Y/N's eyes burst awake and immediately looked to her side where Edmund had slept. Luckily he wasn't there. She sighed in relief. 
"Morning, Flora. Slept well?" she asked, yawning and stretching. 
"Yes, thank you for asking. I have your clothes picked out and your brother has requested a meeting in a couple of hours in the courtyard. Attendance is mandatory for everybody," Flora explained. Y/N sighed. "Okay. Thank you for informing me, Flora," Y/N said before getting out of bed. 

Flora helped her change in to a dress and did her hair.

Once she had finished, Y/N thanked her and left to go get breakfast in the dining hall

Once she had finished, Y/N thanked her and left to go get breakfast in the dining hall. Some of the Narnians were feasting and Edmund and Lucy were there at the table. Lucy was next to Trumpkin and Edmund was beside a faun.
"Morning," Edmund said with a wink. Y/N smiled at him. 
"Saved me a seat?" she asked. 
"But, of course. Your majesty," he said with a smirk. 
"Good morning, Y/N. Did you sleep well?" Lucy asked me. 
"Good morning, Lucy. Yes, I slept very well. Thank you for asking. Did you?" Y/N asked. 
"Like a baby. The beds in Narnia are so comfortable. I missed the feeling," Lucy said. 
"Where are the others?" Y/N asked, looking around, noticing Caspian, Peter, and Susan were not in the dining hall. 
"Caspian should be here soon. Peter and Susan are getting ready," Lucy replied. Y/N nodded. 

Once Y/N was given some food and had started eating, Caspian came in and joined then. Then not a few moments later, Susan and Peter came in as well

Y/N's POV

After our meal, we went outside the castle where Caspian was holding the meeting. Everyone in the entire kingdom was grouped outside the courtyard and Caspian stood above the rest. He spoke:
"Narnia belongs to the Narnians just as it does to man. Any Telmarnies who want to stay and live in peace are welcome to. And for any of you who wish, Aslan will return you to the home of our forefathers," Caspian announced. 
"It has been generations since we left Telmar," one of the Telmarine lords replied. 
"We are not referring to Telmar," Aslan spoke up. "Your ancestors were sea-faring brigands, pirates run aground on an island. There they found a cave, a rare chasm that brought them here from their world, the same world as our kings and queens. And where Queen Y/N was raised in her younger years."
Aslan looked to Peter, Susan, Edmund, Lucy and I. 
"It is to that island I can return you. It is a good place for any who wish to make a new start," Aslan explained.