Still with you

It's been a while since you have come to a bar. Your job in Samsung, for sure, is tiring. Apple is releasing yet another new IPhone this year.

As the provider of Device chips and other electronic parts necessary for IPhone, Samsung gives a hard time to the employees around this season.

Today was the date when Samsung handed over the brand new products to Apple. The new Iphone might get released in the blink of eye.

To celebrate this, you have come to the local bar you used to visit every so often, not anymore due to busy schedule.

Your colleagues recommended to go to karaoke, which you refused, as alcohol was enough for you. But the actual reason is his voice, echoed through the bar, glued to your ears.

Wanting to devour the struggle and hardships you had over the past couple of years, you involuntarily gulped another shot.

With your drunk self not being able to hold back anymore, you look at the stage. There he is, the man of your dream, the very reason that made you visit this bar every other day.

Everything about him is so ethereal, so dreamy, yet so addicting, a missing piece of your puzzled life. Without realising, you curved your lips into a smile, that he caught you.

Now it feels like he was singing to you, only you as his doe orbs fixated on yours. Your breath hitched as he sings looking directly at you.

His performance was almost done, when the bartender snapped you back in reality.

Your head shot right at him with slight irritation because he was interupting your fantasies.

You look back at the stage again and he wasn't there anymore....

"Where did he go?" Your heart ached.

"You're still the same." A voice came in contact with your heart, the same honey-filled voice as before, now is standing in front of you.