Corporal Performance

Jungkook is now standing behind the auditorium curtains, mentally preparing himself for the performance that he practised for god-knows-how-long.

He is wearing matching black suit and pants with a black t-shirt. He is looking at his wrist watch, clenching his hands in nervousness.

The fact that he is going to stand in front of government officials and shareholders of Samsung and Apple, seems impossible to believe.

He slowly walks towards the stage, comes out from the curtains, revealing himself, looking ever so handsome.

His eyes search for you but quickly turn away when he realises you're staring at him too, sitting on a table with your colleagues.

You are wearing a black lacy dress, with a matching wrist watch and purse. The way you occupied his mind in such a short time, is baffling to him.

His nervousness dies down as soon as he starts singing. The whole atmosphere changes as his ever so beautiful voice fills every corner of this arena.

Whenever he feels awkward looking at government officials, he looks at you as you give an reassuring smile, which kept him going.

His performance ends and the hall erupts in applaud and praises.

"Where did you find him? He is cute AND sings? Give me his number this instance." Your colleague pleads, making you chuckle.

"Am I not enough for you?" Your colleague's boyfriend of 3 years pouts which seem to have an effect on his girlfriend.

"Of course! I laab you the mosttt!" You quickly stand away from the couple, afraid that the cringe virus may attack you too.

"How was I?" Jungkook looks at you with anticipation as he pulls you from the crowd to an empty hallway.

"You were amazing." Jungkook admires the crease fold at the corner of her eyes as she flashes a radiant smile.

Oh-how-magical-you-are. He thinks, involuntarily smiling as well.

Your smile is contagious.