hot.

She let out heavy breaths and I continued unbuttoning the unnecessary white piece of fabric, that really needed to get off. I pulled it down and threw it aside, kissing her neck again and moving down to her breast, licking and nibbling at the skin I had access to.

She stopped me with her hands. "Now this honey, it's enough from you." "What do you mea-" I was cut off by her flicking me around on the couch so she was on top of me, straddling me. I suddenly felt so many butterflies in my stomach, seeing her here above me, her delicate breasts in that white lace bra, incredibly amazing. She bent down, stopping just as near that our faces wouldn't touch. We were breathing each others air, hot, very hot. "Honey this was nice but I am taking the control again, alright?" I just nodded in approvement. She chuckled at me. "You are still allowed to speak you know..." "I- I know." a wide grin appeared on her face and with a deep husky voice she said "Good." She then fully bent down, kissing me hard and passionately, bringing her tongue in my mouth. She sucked on my bottom lip and a moan escaped my mouth. I could feel her smile at that, satisfied at my reaction to her.
She pulled at the rim of my shirt, slightly lifting it, until she pulled it off entirely, thankfully. She threw it away on the ground where her blouse was already laying. She kissed me again and was saying in between sucking at my lips "Oh my god baby you look so hot." I smiled at that, being very comfortable with her. But suddenly she grabbed both of my wrists, bringing them over my head. "We'll leave them there, sounds good?" "Definitely." After a little bit of kissing she decided to travel down my body, nibbling and sucking at my collarbones, jawline, neck, breasts, down over the middle of my stomach, licking down directly in the middle until she reached the hem of my jeans. Her hands that were tightly holding my boobs glided down my sides, her fingertips touching them ever so lightly until she could feel my jeans. Cate's fingers sneaked their way a little bit under my pants, sliding from the sides to the middle, back and forth a while until she stopped again in the middle, using them to open the button on my trousers. She carefully opened the zipper, then pulled it completely off, exposing my black lacy panties. Her amazing legs left the sides of mine, standing up. "Cate what are you doing?" "Stay where you are." That was said with a very commanding tone so I didn't dare to move. "Look at me Rooney." I did, and I couldn't believe what I saw, she was touching herself on her breasts and neck when she moved down her hands to her slacks, pulling them down what left her in only underwear. "Now, I think we better take this somewhere else should we?"
"Yes Cate yes please." She slowly went back to me, swaying her hips. Cate bent down again, picked me up bridal style and said "Now baby, let mommy make you feel good will you?" I nodded hard, grinning wide, looking at her dilated pupils with the now dark blue orbs.
She took me to the bedroom, both of us were smiling and giggling like we just got married. When we arrived there, I was carefully layed down on the sheets."Here you go princess." I couldn't stop grinning, she couldn't too and bent down and left little soft pecks on my lips. She crawled over me, the same position she was before, straddling me. I could feel her hands creeping their way under my back to my bra clip, slowly opening it. She took the straps from my shoulders, gliding them down my arms when she trew it aside. "My lord, you are so beautiful I can't believe it." "Stop it you're turning me soft." She just smiled a little at that, her eyes giving me a gentle and loving look before she went down my body, running her hands over it when she pulled my panties down. She saw my glistening wetness, she's been turning me on for what seemed forever."So wet already huh?" "Everything just for you." "Well I'm very pleased to hear that." "You will be pleased later too." That last comment of mine hit her off guard, she wasn't expecting that from me so I took the chance and flipped us over, now me on top of her.