Carl;problem

I woke up to a knocking on my window. I reached to my bedside table to check my phone and I had four missed calls from carl and it was two in the morning.

I turned my lamp on and slowly made my way to the window, I looked out to see carl smiling at me through the window.

I smiled before opening the window and letting him in. "I have a problem" he groaned he tilted his head towards the floor and I followed his gaze to see his boner

"You woke me up at two o clock for something you could do yourself" "I tried but it's not the same, I want you"

He walked behind me and whispered in my ear which sent butterflies in my stomach. "I'm going to fuck you so hard you'll be begging for me to stop".

He pressed his growing erection on my ass while slowly trailing his hand up under my shirt, and started to massage my bare breast.

All the sudden he ripped my shirt in half and threw me on the bed "that was my favorite shirt you dick"

"I'll get you a new one" he started leaving wet kissed down my stomach, he then started to trail his tongue up my stomach to land on my breast, earning a moan from me.

After a few seconds he came up with a pop and smashed his lips on mine exploring my mouth as I explored his.

My hands played with the waistband of his sweatpants. I hooked my fingers on the band and pulled them down along with his boxers to his ankles.

His erection slaps his lower stomach and I switch places with his so I was on top.he threw his shirt across the room leaving his fully naked.

I started to stroke his cock as I made my way to his mouth, he let out small moans onto my lips as I stroked him faster, as I felt him twitch in my hand I let go and connected my mouth to it.

Sucking as hard as I could "fuuuck" he started to thrust up into my mouth causing me to gage as tears streamed down my face.

He twitched before releasing his warm liquid into my mouth. I licked him clean before taking my shorts and underwear off.

Carl picked me up and slammed me onto the wall. He kissed along my neck and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

He then slammed into me without warning cause me to scream loud "CARL" he was quick to cover my mouth.

"As much as I want to hear your beautiful moans, I don't want to get caught, do you?"
I shook my head while digging my nails into his back "fuck babygirl".

He continued to thrust into me hard and deep, soon hitting my g spot "fuu-imma cuu-m"my moaned muffled under his hand.
"Me to"

I clenched around him as I reached my high, him reaching his right after me. We rested there for a second catch our breath with his still inside me.

Me still sensitive from my high I came again as he slowly thrusted up hitting my g spot. He then pulled out and set me on the bed before disappearing into my bathroom.

He came out with a wet warm washcloth and cleaned the dripping cum coming from my legs. "Thanks" was the last thing I said before falling asleep.

Didn't re read so might be some spelling and grammar errors.

Thanks for reading💕