lip; ride me

Lip and I are sitting in his bedroom watching a movie. He picked it and of course he chose 365 days, I've seen it but he hasn't.

I kind of got excited when he chose it, I know how it will make him feel.

Once it was right before the boat scene and smile spread across my face. "What are you smiling about"

"Nothing" I  buried my face into his chest trying to hide the smile I had on my face. I couldn't see the tv but I knew that the scene was happening because the song started to play in the background.

I groan left his lips, I looked up at him and bit my lip trying not to smile. I looked back at me and I saw the lust fill his eyes.

I gulped as a grin appeared on his face, I know I'm going to be sore tomorrow.

he then grabbed ahold of my waist and got on top of me. my legs wrapped around his waist as he started to trail kisses down my neck.

a small moan left my lips causing him to groan at the sound. he started pressing his bulge onto my heat through his pants grinding slowly.

my hands found there way into his hair as he continued to grind on my throbbing heat. "fuck you're so beautiful"

he grabbed ahold of my shirt and yanked it off my body, the coldness in the room made me shiver.

he began to plant kisses all over my stomach. my hands pulled at his hair and moans left my mouth.

he trailed his hand to the button of my pants and unhooked it and  unzipped the zipper revealing my black laced underwear.

He ripped my clothes off and he continued to plant kisses on my stomach as his hand made its way into my pants and made slow circles over my clit.

my back arched as two of his fingers made its way through my folds. his thumb rubbed circles on my clit as he pumped his finger in me.

he brought his face back up to mine and kissed me muffling me moans. he started to pump them even faster.

He lifted his lips off of me and a scream came from my mouth as his fingers hit my g spot

"Fuck" he pumped them even faster and deeper causing me to reach my climax
"LIP" after a few minutes my breathing slowed and evened out.

"I want you to ride me" he flipped me over so i was on top, I ran my hands over his chest feeling every inch of it, touching him made my heart race and made it to where I couldn't breath unless he's by my side.

I loved him with all my heart and I admired him, he was my everything, my home, my heart, my world. I would die without him.

"I love you so much" Tears glistened in my eyes as a smile appeared on his face "I love you more, my love"

He leaned up and planted a soft kiss on my forehead. He then positioned himself at my entrance not losing eye contact.

~Lips pov~
The way her every move makes me even more in love, she drives me crazy and she doesn't even know it, she is so god damn beautiful and the best thing that has ever happened to me.

I dont ever want to let her go.

I watched as pleasure formed on her face as I slowly inserted myself into her, small groans falling out of my mouth as soft moans left hers.

I put my hands on her hips following her rhythm, she started of with slow circles but they soon turned into fast circles, she bounced up and down and I watched her with amaze

What did I do to deserve her.

"Fuck y/n" this pleasure I was feeling I have never felt before with anyone, it made me have this euphoric feeling and I never wanted it to stop.

Y/n pov
I bounced faster causing lip to moan along with me. I soon felt another climax coming and I went faster trying to reach my high.

I could tell he was close, after a few more seconds I released and collapsed on his chest. He started to pound into me trying to reach his own.

He finished with a loud moan and his whole body relaxed under me. I traced the creases on his chest as I layed my head on his chest and felt it rise and fall.

I soon fell into a deep sleep never wanting it to wake up, I had everything I needed right here in my arms.

I wanted to try something different this chapter and have a guy pov, let me know if I should do more of that, and I totally forgot about this book I'm sorry, school has got everything messed up.