A Day With Illumi

This whole part is in Illumi's POV, Enjoy.
---------

Illumis Pov

When was the last time I've got a good night's sleep? I sit up looking over to Y/n who is still sleeping. I sigh and stand up opening the curtains. "It's still dark outside," I say to myself. Looking over to a clock that reads 4:00 AM. 

I brush my fingers through my hair and head to the bathroom to take a shower. After shutting the door I look at myself in the mirror before undressing and stepping into the shower to start the water. 

Without giving the water time to warm I step under and let the water flow down my body. 'It's still quite cold' I thought to myself.

 "Looks like someone's up early" A voice echoes from the other side of the shower. I sigh in irritation and ignore Hisokas's call. "Why must you be everywhere I go" I mutter to myself.

 Hisoka only chuckles "What? You think I might be doing something... Perverted?" He chuckles "How should I know," I say continuing to shower as the water starts to warm up some.

 Hisoka looks in the direction of the shower. As soon as he does I glance at him clearly pissed. He puts his hands up while closing his eyes looking away "Oops~ My bad" He says playfully. "Just leave me alone," I say.

 "Fine Fine, I will but-" Without letting him finish his thought I cut him off "You wouldn't be here at this time for no reason so I would assume that you need something" He smiles still looking away with his eyes shut. 

"Precisely," He says. "Whatever it is can wait" I sigh "I'm busy at the moment" I hear a small chuckle from Hisoka as he says "I do seem to always come in at the wrong time yes? Well, I'll stop by again later" And with that, he's gone. Now I can shower in peace.

Timeskip 10 minutes later.

I step out of the shower drying myself off in the mirror. I look at my body's reflection looking up and down before drying myself off again. Putting on my clothes I walk back into the room sitting on the bed next to Y/n who is still fast asleep. 

After taking out my phone and dialing my father's number I stand up and walk towards the window looking outside as he picks up. "Where were you yesterday" My father's voice echoes through the phone. I don't say anything at first looking back towards Y/n then back out the window when I answer "I was busy and ran into some trouble" I state bluntly. 

"What trouble would that be?" Father questions. "Nothing to worry about" I sigh. "So you and Y/n are getting a little closer I see," Father says. I don't respond, I just wait for him to speak again. Which he doesn't do. "If that is all I'll take my leave then," I say and hang up. 

"Who was that?" I hear Y/n's tired voice say. I look over at her but dont answer. She sits up and rubs her eyes seemingly trying to 'wake herself up' I assume that's how people call it. "Go take a shower and get ready" I look Y/n up and down slowly. 

"We're leaving in an hour." She groans, throwing her legs off the bed and then laying her upper body back down. "But I'm too tired to wanna get up and do anything" I sigh in response. 

"What a pain," I say to myself walking over to Y/n. I pick up her bridal style and she starts to freak out. "H-hey what are you doing!" I look down towards her and walk towards the bathroom. "Well since you're so tired I guess I need to help you take a shower if you can't manage to do it on your own," I say, setting her down to stand on her own.

 I grab her a set of clothes laying them on the counter alongside a clean towel. "Now undress," I tell her. She starts to blush intensely, she wants to say something. It's obvious, so why won't she say anything? "Spit it out I don't have all day" She looks down.

 "W-well" Y/n starts to play with her shirt she currently has on. Y/n still doesn't say anything so i walk up to her and sit down on the vanity chair sitting her on my lap so she's straddling me.